↓R↑LYB

Foreign wives saves lives #passportbrehs
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Even though I'm pro life and happy about the abortion ban, situations like this I understand getting an abortion.

DreamyKnights

Sweetie pie by day and night 💓
Daps
a “stranger” raped her in the yard of her own house. I’m calling cap, and she just don’t wanna get exposed for being hot in the ass. How you was raped in your own yard and didn’t tell anybody? Why would a strange take the change to rape someone outside of their house instead of kidnapping them or forcing them atleast to go inside to not cause a scene. shyt ain’t adding up.
It’s interesting that you assumed she was lying about being raped because my first thought was that it was family member or close family friend that raped her.

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
Women that are 35 with 17 abortions from raw club bathroom sex should be ashamed of themselves using a 7th grader that was raped to push their agenda :stopitslime:
When you have to stretch something to absurdity just to try to make a point then you don't have much of a point. Instead of being mad over a made up person, you should be mad that this child had to suffer through not only being raped, but forced to carry the baby to term.

Marlow Stanfield

All Star
Daps
Some of you goofy, wannabe cac c00ns in this thread should've been aborted. Letting humans like you all run around with your drool-cup-retarded hot takes would make the Pope pro-choice :camby:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I heard most rapes are perpetrated by people the victim knows. So it's definitely fishy.

Especially if she was only that age, especially if it happened at her own home, especially if she told no one.

I'm not saying it's 100% of a lie, but the possibility that it was really a complete stranger seems very, very low to me.