Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Hiding herpes can get you sued.
Hiding HIV is now a legal right.

giphy.gif
No if you willing transfer HIV to someone youre going to Jail

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
SMH

THE LGTB
:devil:
:evil:
SO BASICALLY NO JAIL TIME...
AND WONT PREVENT YOU
FROM A GETTING A JOB.

DECRIMINALIZED
It's sad how you are so willing to believe that bullshyt because it helps you fuel your hate against a certain group of people. That's not what decriminalized means. It is still a criminal offense. It still carries a punishment; prison. That dude's original post was a blatant lie. It's not a fukking legal right. Do you even understand what that means?

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
It's sad how you are so willing to believe that bullshyt because it helps you fuel your hate against a certain group of people. That's not what decriminalized means. It is still a criminal offense. It still carries a punishment; prison. That dude's original post was a blatant lie. It's not a fukking legal right. Do you even understand what that means?
Don't nobody go to prison for a misdemeanor. You don't even get arrested. Just show up for court and pay a fine. Maybe a year probation

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A MISDEMEANOR IS LIKE
GETTING A TICKET.

YOU CAN DELIBERATELY GO OUT
AND GIVE PPL HIV AND
NEVER SPEND A DAY IN PRISON
WHILE CALI GOT nikkaS IN
PRISON FOR LIFE OVER BIDENS 3 STRIKE LAW.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't nobody go to prison for a misdemeanor. You don't even get arrested. Just show up for court and pay a fine. Maybe a year probation
This is not completely true. Maybe for standard (less serious) misdemeanors, but intentional spread seems to fall under aggravated misdemeanors, which carries a harsher punishment. Anyway, I don't live there and I'm not an expert on penal law. The point is, it was not decriminalized - words have meaning - and it is not a legal right to knowingly spread HIV.