Shia LaBeouf gave FKA Twigs herpes

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
This is not completely true. Maybe for standard (less serious) misdemeanors, but intentional spread seems to fall under aggravated misdemeanors, which carries a harsher punishment. Anyway, I don't live there and I'm not an expert on penal law. The point is, it was not decriminalized - words have meaning - and it is not a legal right to knowingly spread HIV.
fukk boy, just shut up man.
you sound stupid. it was decriminalized, period.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It's sad how you are so willing to believe that bullshyt because it helps you fuel your hate against a certain group of people. That's not what decriminalized means. It is still a criminal offense. It still carries a punishment; prison. That dude's original post was a blatant lie. It's not a fukking legal right. Do you even understand what that means?
a neg is not gonna change how stupid you look up here :laff:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
No sympathy from me. Broad deserves everything she gets, chasin these weirdo cacs.:yeshrug:

She got wit the "A-list" white guy, and thought it'd be one way (enchanting), but its the other. :lolbron:

basically.

She wanna be edgy with the visuals and content but don’t want to come to terms with the fact that this dude is another wild ass CAC who happened to be popping in Hollywood at one point in his career. What she fails to realize is he will bounce back from this. Mel Gibson shytted on the Jews and got welcomed back with open arms from Hollywood Purgatory