*SHOCKING* Look At What You Get If You Jewish & Plan To Go To Israel On A Free Trip Paid By Israel

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Watch the entire thing, it's very interesting... In fact fascinating!!
This talks about Birthright Israel, and the real intention behind it.

Birthright Israel is where diaspora jews can go to Israel for free, paid by Israel, and are told as jews they have a birthright to live there.
Meanwhile Palestinians have no right of return.

Video talks about how when you go there as a young american Jew who is in an age bracket where you can get military drafeted you are going to be told you have a birthright to live there but also that you may find your soulmate and fall in love. The people that may fall in love with you are IDF soldiers that are the most attractive IDF members and have a job to be promised to a Diaspora Jew, make them fall in love and keep them in Israel and make jewish babies.
The IDF soldiers are literally sent to the Diaspora Jews to seduce them.
She talks about this in 10 minutes in the video.

What are your thoughts on this?
If you were Jewish would you go on a Birthright trip?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Typical colonizer behavior. Bring in people who have no right to the land, claim they do even tho their genealogy is 99.9% euro trash. Impregnate them with other euro trash lineage colonizers. Pander to stupid american evangelical psycho cacs for tax money. Murk innocent women and children. Pay cacs pretending to be black on thecoli to support israel with bad arguments which make them look stupid as they are. Rinse and repeat.

Zionists are disgusting pigs

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If i was jewish i would indeed find this fascinating.
more like a fun fact for black folks though
On that note, did you know you're taller in the morning than you are in evening?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Pander to stupid american evangelical psycho cacs for tax money.

Yoooo this thing right here.....
I was watching a video the other day and was a real soul shocker..
Or a reality slap in the face like yoooo "shakes someone"

watch this, #timestamped just press play and listen for for a minute

That's just fukkin crazy mannnnnnn

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm not Jewish or Palestinian and I've been to Israel. Been all around that country, through the West Bank also. Certain places Jews don't go and some Palestinians don't even go.

It's as easy as getting a passport if you're American.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I worked with this white hipster girl who loved Kendrick Lamar, she converted to Judaism and got a birthright trip. Currently studying to be a Rabbi. You don't even need to actually be Jewish for this.
Which black folks had something like this
Some nations in Africa should set this up for us, hell
There actually is, I'd have to find it but the age cut off is pretty young :flabbynsick: Internet Ass Muhfukkas would lose their minds if it caught steamof course

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Typical colonizer behavior. Bring in people who have no right to the land, claim they do even tho their genealogy is 99.9% euro trash. Impregnate them with other euro trash lineage colonizers. Pander to stupid american evangelical psycho cacs for tax money. Murk innocent women and children. Pay cacs pretending to be black on thecoli to support israel with bad arguments which make them look stupid as they are. Rinse and repeat.

Zionists are disgusting pigs
Worse than pigs