*SHOCKING* Look At What You Get If You Jewish & Plan To Go To Israel On A Free Trip Paid By Israel

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Typical colonizer behavior. Bring in people who have no right to the land, claim they do even tho their genealogy is 99.9% euro trash. Impregnate them with other euro trash lineage colonizers. Pander to stupid american evangelical psycho cacs for tax money. Murk innocent women and children. Pay cacs pretending to be black on thecoli to support israel with bad arguments which make them look stupid as they are. Rinse and repeat.

Zionists are disgusting pigs
I’m not Evangelical but nikka Islam is a hot mess if you actually read the quran and haddiths.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Holocaust is a lie.
Nazi trash posting. :camby:

@hex @Houston911 @Barnett114

I was checking the st0rmfr0nt site because somebody here mention, peep some of their threads about Hitler and :wtf:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]JoX2om3W9tM[/MEDIA] Lies About Hitler Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]wipB_qAilWY[/MEDIA] Adolf Hitler ¹ Man of Honor[/ame]

What do yall think? Was the six million Holocaust a lie that the jew made up? Was a Hitler really a saint?

I dont know what to believe no more.

Why the fukk does every thread have to be about race?

We need white folks to shyt on Black folks and be on that :mjpls: because of dumb ass nigggas like you won't do it.

Just remember that it was the conservative Republicans that free us from slavery.
This dude is a straight up racist.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This people get way too much exposure and attention

To keep it 1000, fũck both sides/all sides involved in this mess. For the 17 black people on this site and those around the globe — this ain’t ghost shīt to do with us.

It’s a thing because it’s being mashed in out faces but guess what — we aren’t throwing on the cape. If they wanna destroy each other…. :manny:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Every israeli is a terrorist, every zionist jew is an enabler to terrorism

The Holocaust is a lie.
It happened, it's just not a big deal :manny:

Instead of denying it like a jackass, just trivialize it, you'd think the camps were still running the way those b*stards complain