Shooters Shoot & These Bears Are En Route! | Official Warriors (#3) vs. Grizzlies (#2) WCSF Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
1. HE ALREADY SAID KLAY SHOT
BAD IN THE POST YOU
CLAIM YOU READ.

2. STEPH DIDNT SHOOT BAD AT ALL
HE JUST MISSED SOME CLUTCH

SHOTS WHICH LOWERED HIS PERCENTAGE WHILE
KLAY ON THE OTHER HAND
MADE THE CLUTCH SHOT.

:devil:
:evil:
And Brooks hit a couple big shots down the stretch as well, doesn't change the fact he shot bad for the game. And so did Bane. And so did Klay. And so did Steph; yet the Dubs got the W, hence why bruh called the sweep....so we're right back where we started :unimpressed:

But furthermore, you need to be hitching your wagon to that Giannis train instead of hating on em cuz he doin what ya boy couldn't do, win A game. His squad the only one in the way of the inevitable.

I just blessed you with a lil game, insurance if you will, to still get your lil jokes off if the time came ...you're welcome

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And Brooks hit a couple big shots down the stretch as well, doesn't change the fact he shot bad for the game. And so did Bane. And so did Klay. And so did Steph; yet the Dubs got the W, hence why bruh called the sweep....so we're right back where we started :unimpressed:

But furthermore, you need to be hitching your wagon to that Giannis train instead of hating on em cuz he doin what ya boy couldn't do, win A game. His squad the only one in the way of the inevitable.

I just blessed you with a lil game, insurance if you will, to still get your lil jokes off if the time came ...you're welcome

2. STEPH DIDNT SHOOT BAD AT ALL
HE JUST MISSED SOME CLUTCH

SHOTS WHICH LOWERED HIS PERCENTAGE
DUDE WAS 8-17, 5-9 3P
BEFORE HE MISSED HIS
LAST 3 SHOTS IN CRUNCH TIME...

rbksNgirbauds

Daps
Right, he missed those last three shots, he didn't make them. So he finished the game 8-20; not 8-17...that's 40%. A bad shooting night bro :unimpressed:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Right, he missed those last three shots, he didn't make them. So he finished the game 8-20; not 8-17...that's 40%. A bad shooting night bro :unimpressed:
NOPE, STILL SHOT 42% FROM THE 3
WHILE MISSING THOSE LAST 3 THREES
IN A ROW.

YOURE NOT GONNA
ERASE HIS WHOLE GM
BECAUSE HE MISSES SHOTS
IN THE CLUTCH.

rbksNgirbauds

Daps
NOPE, STILL SHOT 42% FROM THE 3
WHILE MISSING THOSE LAST 3 THREES
IN A ROW.

YOURE NOT GONNA
ERASE HIS WHOLE GM
BECAUSE HE MISSES SHOTS
IN THE CLUTCH.
:mjtf: man what
That doesn't matter fuu. He shot 40% for the game....that is a fact.
Clutch time is a part of the game...that is a fact. It's not something that shows up somewhere else on a boxscore . It counts just like the first 45 mins

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I said it earlier and I'll say it again, Memphis is not a smart team. Wolves would have beaten them if they weren't the dumbest team in the league and if KAT wasn't a fakkit. D.Lo avg like 9 ppg in that series on 33 percent. He was Bane's primary defender which explains alot. Warriors not making those same mistakes. You gotta beat the Warriors cause they more times than not aren't gonna beat themselves. Steph was average yesterday, Klay was off, Dray was gone and they still scored 117 points. Only hope Memphis has is making it a track meet and the Warriors doing stupid shyt like turning the ball over. Even still this Grizzlies team has never blown this Warriors team out. Every game they play is close.

I picked GSW in 6 and I'll stick to that for right now but it could be over earlier if the Warriors don't fukk around.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I mean why would I be dapping up my opponents dad after a close playoff game :mjlol:. I'm not even one of those people that hate Jas Dad but everyone isn't going to react like that with you especially after a playoff game.
For real, you can tell Klay wanted to be like:

Even Steph was looking uncomfortable with all the whispering shyt :dead:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
The ONLY one? Usher was at the game in Memphis for game 5, and they literally had both him and Ja’s father on the “look alike” cam as they were sitting next to each other. People been saying they looked alike since the playoffs started.

didn't see game 5 breh, and haven't been able to see all of the games
:yeshrug:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Draymon out here podding between games, on inside the nba joking with chuck and shaq. Its clear they dont respect the grizzlies. This is crazy. Grizzlies players should show pride

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Draymon out here podding between games, on inside the nba joking with chuck and shaq. Its clear they dont respect the grizzlies. This is crazy. Grizzlies players should show pride
Draymond was podding after every game in the Nuggets series as well. It’s pretty dope… If they win the championship this will be documentary type of content that people can look back on and watch.

As for Inside the NBA, he’s literally employed by TNT as a part time member of the cast.