Shootout at Philadelphia gas station. Security guard empties the clip, then finishes with a shotgun

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
FA0A6FFEB798B775101B5333B011B91B0D254CD4

Elite area my azz ..
full

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
This CAC is so quick to pander that he didn't realize that it was one of his own that got sent to the upper room.... :skip:

You could tell from that grainy video?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dude was already down after the first fuuckin 10 shots…:dahell:

He wasn’t a threat laying there dying
He was still moving and had the gun in his hands, training says to neutralise the threat. What a lot of people need to understand is once shots are fired it literally could be a case of only one man gets out alive.

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Great foreshadowing with the “GHOST” sign on the door.

That security guard needs to be in jail btw. I think the threat was over after the first 15 or so shots and definitely after the first shotgun blast but his crazy ass pumping shells into dude.

Also, I don't have any remorse for dude who died. He got the prize he was looking for.:manny:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This CAC is so quick to pander that he didn't realize that it was one of his own that got sent to the upper room.... :skip:
A mole rat can see thats a light skin Black man with kinky hair. Now watch this coward bytch not post again in this thread

You could tell from that grainy video?

Nah let him get his lil dap in... so quick to d*** ride but be loud and wrong. :scust:

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I hope I never have to stop at a gas station area that needs that level of security.

Breh...its getting to the point when you have armed security at Cheese Steak spots:

Whole different ballgame from the days I was living up in the 215. I think the last crazy thing to happen when I was up there was these dudes dressing up like Muslim jawns and tried to rob a bank at a Wally World. The cop tried to stop them but ended up getting killed. The city was on a massive handcuff due to how PPD rolls :mjpls: ,

They killed two of the dudes and found the other one smoking crack at a crack house.

I remember hearing about the situation from a "hack cab driver" on the way to see my ex at the time. Dude was all like "mannnn this crime shyt is not going to stop"

Koala: :unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The cop assaulted him first,but I guess as a black man its not okay to stand your ground.
am i tripping? the video shown in the link doesn't actually show what happened. and the cop appears to be a breh, and the dude that died looks like a cac.
Am i watching the wrong link?
Edit: Nevermind, saw the new link, both look like cacs though

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Breh...its getting to the point when you have armed security at Cheese Steak spots:

Whole different ballgame from the days I was living up in the 215. I think the last crazy thing to happen when I was up there was these dudes dressing up like Muslim jawns and tried to rob a bank at a Wally World. The cop tried to stop them but ended up getting killed. The city was on a massive handcuff due to how PPD rolls :mjpls: ,

They killed two of the dudes and found the other one smoking crack at a crack house.

I remember hearing about the situation from a "hack cab driver" on the way to see my ex at the time. Dude was all like "mannnn this crime shyt is not going to stop"

Koala: :unimpressed:

“Crime is down” but you need armed guards to eat a cheesesteak in peace :dead: