Shootout at Philadelphia gas station. Security guard empties the clip, then finishes with a shotgun

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
folks use selective stats to say crime is down

add to the fact the shyt is more wide spread (you would never see folks shooting in a downtown area back in the day...
and everything isnt reported

FT_23.04.20_GunDeathsUpdate_2.png

This is why I hate statistics :francis: it's bias babble thats cooked up to either make folks get a "gotcha" or move in a paranoid stance. It's basically educated guesses to keep folks in line and investors relaxed.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
Dude has no training as security

I be in and out of stores all the time and the black security or samoan security be like next time breh u cant park there,,, no immediately coming over pushing u..

But breh was a idiot to pull out the gun

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Breh I'm still tripping off of that "awww really". Like...

MANS TAKING GAGES TO THE fukkING FRAME AND BODYPARTS AND HAVE THE GALL TO GO "really dude"

WE ....ARE....IN....HELL :damn:
That "Really Dude" will hurt that security guard in civil court. It makes it obvious that the security guard was being extra. Gas Station security guards don't get the benefit of qualified immunity like cops do.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro was insanely stupid, but security guard managed to be right on his tail. Only difference is he gotta live through his life ending.

This mf had a round quota to hit

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The gas station is in a mixed neighborhood

I'm connected to breh through both of his baby moms...breh was a lil throwed off but he was loved and kinda known

breh literally had a brand new baby at the top of the yr

Central HS alum, Penn State alum, Kappa, etc...

This is a really unfortunate situation but in Philly, you're always on edge, it's the mentality...and everybody is strapped so you just never know

Last edited:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Watched it with sound on:

This a nikka who wasn't "like that" but he was probably licensed to carry a gun. But he was carrying himself like he was a headbussa. He's not cut from the cloth he was portraying.

He pump faked and got his shyt sent to the rafters.

It's sad cause he probably had a family. He's left a widow and fatherless kids due to a....mental slip. That "really..." solidifies it for me.

He's probably a coli breh...