Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
matter of fact 100% she's white - there's a white thumbs up in the text message. and the hints of sarcasm.. yup.. she white. This is beyond my jurisdiction.. I have no association or experience dealing with them, just forget all my previous comments. That's on you, b. :umad:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Mannn... I’ve posted my Mexican gf on here several times. Stop caring about what other nikkas think. Post them.

Watch that nikka be pawging
:lolbron:

Breh, what she look like?

Damn I didn't see this LMAO

I’m not a coli rookie breh

I post her pic and this thread goes from a vent thread to “WOLVES FOUND AND HIT UP OP bytch, LINKED HER TO THE THREAD”

I know better than to play with the wolves. I’d post her nudes before I post her face tbh

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

I post her pic and this thread goes from a vent thread to “WOLVES FOUND AND HIT UP OP bytch, LINKED HER TO THE THREAD”

I know better than to play with the wolves. I’d post her nudes before I post her face tbh

Just put them in a spoiler.

:smugbiden:

We’re here.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

I merely meant a description. Is she worth the headache? lol

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
matter of fact 100% she's white - there's a white thumbs up in the text message. and the hints of sarcasm.. yup.. she white. This is beyond my jurisdiction.. I have no association or experience dealing with them, just forget all my previous comments. That's on you, b. :umad:
She’s not white :mjlol:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
She’s Beautiful, no t*ts, perky B cups. nice bubble on the back though. Great smile. Great teeth. Half Korean / Half Italian. Nice tight gym body.

Has a good job, her own bread and place.

She cool.

:ehh: Well you got the juice. Shorty acted up cause she wasn't content with her role. So what you finna do?