Shorty Just broke up with me (update)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:loldenzel2:

Your moral compass is too out of wack to do what you're trying to do here.

Give it up and settle down....godamn
im not tryna settle down :heh:

im just built different

i like to talk and lay up and do all that shyt but just dont want a wifey :hhh:

Cant do that right now

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP, my ex-FWB did me the same way. She stopped talking to me for about a week because I let her go without any of that "baby please don't go" shyt like you. I'm pretty positive she will hit you up in the future to creep back in. It's on you of you wanna rekindle things tho. Believe it or not you're in a good spot.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Judging by the White thumbs up in the text message OP is clearly PAWGing...:mjpls:

he finally admitted that she's Korean and Italian, but she's not white tho... (yeah.. ok). So Italian is not white???? :manny: Def. not black. :comeon:

ozzy

Pro
Daps
DFeV3WH.png

mWH9nOu.png

s0OAv4j.png

Man you are a very patient person because I would have block that number. She is trying to make you do something you don't want to do she is playing mind games with you

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because Im an actual person and not a “real nikka AI”

Never mind
Nah you just scared to say you care about her
U on some macho shyt
If u aint care about her doing that shyt wouldnt make u make a thread
Make a decision before she fukking the next nygga and you all in ur feeling on some drake shyt

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
went with a 19 year old kid I met at Burger King to court THE SAME DAY because he couldnt muster up the courage to go and had no parents or fam to go wit him. Thats just how I am .

set yourselves up to get lined brehs, set yourself up for a lick .. on some ole "that's just how I am, I'm a nice type of guy" shyt. trust everyone that you randomly meet at burger king based on a sob story. offer to go to random strangers funerals, b/c they are emotionally depleted brehs... op - 1. how old are you? and 2. where are you from? ... acting mad gullible out here in these streets.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You young cats really be thinking a female claiming she just wants dikk is on the same page as you.

She was probably hoping ud see the writing on the wall and proclaim you wanted the same thing.

Relationships dont always begin with....."so we are boyfriend and girlfriend now." In modern times usually something happens to make a couple realize they want to be together. Like having a kid or breaking up.

Women know theyll he treated different if they come out proclaiming they want kids and a man so they play the long con hoping time and routine will helo them achieve their goals.

And often, these silly broads dont realize they actually want a man and kids till they been repeatedly nutted in with nothing to show for it.

She gotta new prospect..

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
set yourselves up to get lined brehs, set yourself up for a lick .. on some ole "that's just how I am, I'm a nice type of guy" shyt. trust everyone that you randomly meet at burger king based on a sob story. offer to go to random strangers funerals, brehs... op - 1. how old are you? and 2. where are you from? ... acting mad gullible out here in these streets.
I met breh outside the court ,he was leavin shaking his head and he was young and black. told him to keep his head up and that turned into a convo and he was broke as shyt so i took him to Burger King and talked to him about his future and how the past doesnt define everyone . ended up going back to court instead of skippin it. and now 2 years Lata he still the lil homie and is in community college