Should a man dating a woman pay for her airfare and accommodation?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
you do know people act out on ideas. every pervert hiding behind a bushes has nasty thoughts and act out on their ideas
Yes and that person is mentally ill. The idea is bad not the person. Mental illness is a huge problem in this country that people don't pay attention to. I don't get into fixed mindstates. I'm growth mind oriented so you're not going to convince me of this.

Zahna

Oodles
Daps
Reppin
SoFlo
No, I don't like this idea that men "should" pay for women simply because. It creates entitlement.

Having something like this done is a gift and a nice thing to do. It's not something that women "should" get simply because they're in a relationship. I don't mind the idea of doing this but I wouldn't do it because of some imaginary idea that since I'm male I have to pay, it would be out of kindness only.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Yes and that person is mentally ill. The idea is bad not the person. Mental illness is a huge problem in this country that people don't pay attention to. I don't get into fixed mindstates. I'm growth mind oriented so you're not going to convince me of this.
i don't need to convince you. you already know certain people don't consider what they do is pure evil. ask donald trump

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Again. I don't think he's evil. Incompetent and problematic for sure. But evil is too black and white. Too simplistic.
so you don't men who knock up women and leave them to raise children on their own without any assitant from them is evil?

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I have never in my life dated a woman who ever thought of letting me pay, unless we decided I'd get dinner and she drinks.

The current girl I'm dating is a lawyer who hit me with the "you better not try to pay for me, I'm not having it :usure:" :mjgrin:

I don't know if this "man must pay" is an American thing or what.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Nope. They're irresponsible. It comes from a lack of maturity and fear .Not some spectre or boogie man called "evil"
a lack of maturity leads you to not contribute to the welfare of your child or 18 years????baby mother is on public assistance and you get men walking buying expensive products.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
If going away on a trip together?

Was speaking to a old co-worker and she was :to:, because she was going away to Chicago with her bf but he didn't want to pay for her part of the trip.

Mind you her bf is divorced and had to move back home with his parents after his marriage because the wife got the crib, and he's paying spousal and child support.

Yet because her venomous friend who was taking away on all expenses paid trip to Paris by her bf she's expecting the same :dahell:

Mind you this chick works 9-5

fukk marriage :damn:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
If going away on a trip together?

Was speaking to a old co-worker and she was :to:, because she was going away to Chicago with her bf but he didn't want to pay for her part of the trip.

Mind you her bf is divorced and had to move back home with his parents after his marriage because the wife got the crib, and he's paying spousal and child support.

Yet because her venomous friend who was taking away on all expenses paid trip to Paris by her bf she's expecting the same :dahell:

Mind you this chick works 9-5
I don't think he should be paying for her anything. She had to have known his situation. She is in support of herself and they not married

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These the types of red flags dudes ignore early on in the flick. A woman that's worth keepin wouldn't even let you pay for everything if you offered.

Then nikkas be wondering why they end up in the situations they end up in. Straight sucka ass nikka shyt

my husband better offer to pay for my airfare and whatever else I need :gucci:

:mjlol: I love how these conflicting posts got posted at the same time.