Should Cops who use illegal steroids bust drug dealers/users?

Should cops use roids

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
index.php

Anyone who works out and lift weights at commercial gyms know of a few cops on roids who probably work out there. Even on the street sometimes it obvious some of them take steroids like ronnie coleman pictured above.

Had an debate with a black cop at my gym about this shyt. I was talking to him about how a few other of the cops who work out there all are juicing. I asked his opinion on how can cops have the nerve to use steroids which have side effects like aggression, mania, etc then bust people for stuff like weed.

He said they need to get an edge because the job is dangerous anything giving the police an edge is better. He also mentioned steroids don't cause as much as much societal harm recreational drugs. He also provided the argument that sometimes in your mid twenties and older you can be prescribed testosterone by your doctor and its 100% legal. He lastly stated said no one really cares about illegal steroid use not those in police ranks, prosecutors, or politicians so its a pipe dream for cops being convicted for steroid use.

maxresdefault.jpg