Should expecting, 1st time parents be REQUIRED to take parenting classes & undergo Psych. Testing?

Should expecting, 1st time parents be REQUIRED to take parenting classes & undergo Psych. Testing?

• Yes. Mandatory psych testing and parenting classes for expecting, new parents

• No. Making psych testing and parenting classes mandatory is wrong

Results are only viewable after voting.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Brethren ...this shyt is getting out of control. The amount of ignorance, lack of empathy , stupidity and heinous behaviors from people in the world seems to be rising.

Anytime I meet someone who displays those behaviors , I immediately ask, “Which one of your parents fukked you up or did both of them fukk you up?”

Parents are failing miserably y’all. Just look at all the ignorant adults out here . I mean just look at the borderline sociopaths on the Coli. :mjlol:

So with that said, should expecting, 1st time parents be REQUIRED to take parenting classes AND undergo Psychological Testing?

:usure:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Who is going to pay for it? :usure:

A condom is cheaper than the eventual child support that will most likely be paid anyway. Invest in condoms instead. If it breaks, invest in plan b

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@freshprince0619
@DonRe

Word . .. it’s not a game. There are many people who are parents who just aren’t mentally equipped to be parents . And the assessment should be culturally sensitive and the classes should be too.

Just think how arguably THE most important decision in life anyone can make has NOTHING to identify those who are woefully unequipped to be a parent .

:jbhmm:

The way some of these people talk on here, I honestly can’t believe they’re parents. Literally feel sorry for their kids.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
And I'm not conformable with the way posters on thecoli look down on "ghetto" black people. Because, we know this ain't about Jim Bob and nem playing with firecrackers and using their trucks as bumper cars.

Ya'll just don't have empathy.

Welcome to America where sex is the only release people have when they ain't a job in sight (living wage) and police fukk with you.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Question is, what's gonna happen when people fail the test? U gonna force them to have an abortion? There's no stopping fukked up people from doing fukked up shyt.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Question is, what's gonna happen when people fail the test? U gonna force them to have an abortion? There's no stopping fukked up people from doing fukked up shyt.

That’s a good question ... open to discussion about the next steps if parents fail the test ...

Kinship foster care with a relative deemed ft to be a parent maybe ?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't think it should be "required", but I think every community should be going 100% to make sure that all its future parents are equipped like that.

It needs to happen within the own community, with our own insights and interests guiding the way.

And it should start with premarital counseling, cause the dysfunction starts before the kids get there. And with a lot of good counseling and advice for the non-married people to try to push them towards committed relationships before they even think about getting into a position where kids are gonna result.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Were your's
Brethren ...this shyt is getting out of control. The amount of ignorance, lack of empathy , stupidity and heinous behaviors from people in the world seems to be rising.

Anytime I meet someone who displays those behaviors , I immediately ask, “Which one of your parents fukked you up or did both of them fukk you up?”

Parents are failing miserably y’all. Just look at all the ignorant adults out here . I mean just look at the borderline sociopaths on the Coli. :mjlol:

So with that said, should expecting, 1st time parents be REQUIRED to take parenting classes AND undergo Psychological Testing?

:usure:

Were your's. Did you you turn out okay? Enough said........