Should Mass Murderers Be RELEASED From Prison After 20 Years?........

Do You Think Mass Murderers Should Get A "SECOND CHANCE" In Society?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Because they are in Sweden :snoop:

Three year old story, but the shyt still applies.

Mattias Flink (born March 8, 1970) is a Swedish spree killer who killed seven people on June 11, 1994, in Falun, Sweden. At the time, he was a second lieutenant in the Swedish Army. He was released from prison on June 11, 2014, exactly twenty years after the murders :dahell:
Mattias Flink - Wikipedia

I know we got some Swedish coli brehs, so I wanna hear your thoughts. Also, after Prison he should have been sent to a ward for the remainder of his life.

Here are his pictures.

220px-Mattias_Flink.jpg

flink.jpg

P.S. I'm bored and this is a role-play thread :beli:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
laws are different in different countries breh.

In canada only dudes like paul bernardo get life, everyone else gets out after 25 years

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I knew this was about Sweden the moment I saw 20 years. What that article may fail to mention is that the Swedish can EXTEND a prison stay if they think the individual is a societal risk. It’s not automatically guaranteed you’ll leave after 21 years ( the original maximum).

So my answer is yes. If he or she is reformed after the 21 years then yes he or she should be set free. Unless they’re ruled a risk.

Daps
Why am I able to look the title of your threads and already know you're the one who created it? Spooky.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
laws are different in different countries breh.

In canada only dudes like paul bernardo get life, everyone else gets out after 25 years
I know laws are different in other countries. I've researched laws in Norway, Germany, and Denmark. I'm also Liberal on justice, but released into the general public after 20 years on the EXACT date of the killings :hhh: