Should Mayweather consider fighting Cotto again, if Cotto fights and beats Alvarez and/or Martinez?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If you brehs think Floyd Sr is going to have Jr fighting out there like Roger did I got bad news for you brehs.

i dont think for a min that floyd will make a full run at 160...he's going to look for the easiest route to it though...if cotto becomes the man at 160 then im sure thats who he is going to target...and floyd's ego won't allow him to be just a beltholder at 160 when everyone knows who the real middleweight champ is

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i dont think for a min that floyd will make a full run at 160...he's going to look for the easiest route to it though...if cotto becomes the man at 160 then im sure thats who he is going to target...and floyd's ego won't allow me to be just a beltholder at 160 when everyone knows who the real middleweight champ is

Not a run at 160 I meant in the Cotto rematch, Sr would have Jr fighting totally different than Roger did.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Only if he gets a MW strap, it makes no sense otherwise

Cotto knows very well May strung him along in a exciting fight to get that record breaking Showtime money................

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Floyd fans still hanging onto this myth that Floyd decided to fight an entertaining fight for once in his career. :rolleyes:
It wasn't even that hard of a fight but these fakkits can't accept him showing any vulnerability whatsoever. So, they make tall tales that he got touched up a little bit on purpose. :dead:

They probably think he got rocked by Shane on purpose to show people how good his chin is.

and yes the fight will happen if/when Cotto beats Sergio. The MW title is a nice carrot to angle Mayweather into a rematch and Floyd would take it because he knows he can beat Cotto.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Floyd fans still hanging onto this myth that Floyd decided to fight an entertaining fight for once in his career. :rolleyes:
It wasn't even that hard of a fight but these fakkits can't accept him showing any vulnerability whatsoever. So, they make tall tales that he got touched up a little bit on purpose. :dead:

They probably think he got rocked by Shane on purpose to show people how good his chin is.

and yes the fight will happen if/when Cotto beats Sergio. The MW title is a nice carrot to angle Mayweather into a rematch and Floyd would take it because he knows he can beat Cotto.
yeah i dont think may did all that on purpose. he still won though, but it was part of his "plan"

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
there has to be a storyline attached to it..like for instance if cotto faces sergio and beats him for the middleweight title then you can sell it as floyd has a chance to face and beat the man at 160..outside of that may-cotto 2 is not attractive to me since cotto lost pretty clearly

Only if he gets a MW strap, it makes no sense otherwise

Cotto knows very well May strung him along in a exciting fight to get that record breaking Showtime money................

:leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only myth is that somehow Cotto didn't get his ass beat he won 3 rounds 6, 8, and 9 those are rounds floyd went to the corner or the ropes

floyd beat cotto up, he had to go to the hospital right after leaving the ring

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
there has to be a storyline attached to it..like for instance if cotto faces sergio and beats him for the middleweight title then you can sell it as floyd has a chance to face and beat the man at 160..outside of that may-cotto 2 is not attractive to me since cotto lost pretty clearly

Hmmmm....could this be Floyd's surprise for May? Btw good call Pat.