Should Men Always -- Or Even Usually -- Pay For Dates?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sometimes that happens. You're not going to be desirable to everyone and that's what dating is about...to narrow it down and find someone who is that great person you see yourself with.

shocking news :beli:

which is why its stupid for any man to pay for a date until he has commitment and exclusivity

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm going to pull out a bullshyt analogy that you males seem to love. If I invite you to a party at my house I don't expect you to bring food drinks, etc. It's the same for a date. If YOU ask someone to go somewhere then YOU pay. If they ask you then YOU pay, and THAT is equality.

:dahell:

equate a date to a party

female logic

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's called an analogy. Do I need to pull out a dictionary for you? I also see you didn't have a problem equating male and female anatomy to keys and locks.

I know what a analogy is, except that's a horrible one that makes absolutely no sense.

If a man invites you to his home on a date you dont have to pay or bring anything as well

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shocking news :beli:

which is why its stupid for any man to pay for a date until he has commitment and exclusivity
A man who doesn't offer has little chance of getting commitment and exclusivity. It's manners. If he initiates the date, he should offer to pay.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
I'm going to pull out a bullshyt analogy that you males seem to love. If I invite you to a party at my house I don't expect you to bring food drinks, etc. It's the same for a date. If YOU ask someone to go somewhere then YOU pay. If they ask you then YOU pay, and THAT is equality.
Exactly why dudes are wising up and asking women to just come over. :youngsabo:

In this day and age, a man paying 100% of the time is foolish.

Keep your wallet in your pocket for a change, brehs.
Wont even ask you how. :whew:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know what a analogy is, except that's a horrible one that makes absolutely no sense.

If a man invites you to his home on a date you dont have to pay or bring anything as well
If a man invites you to his home for a date does he expect you to bring food and drink? Let's be real that's not a date that's a BOOTY CALL.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A man who doesn't offer has little chance of getting commitment and exclusivity. It's manners. If he initiates the date, he should offer to pay.

maybe in your world.

Women already make up their mind if there interested or not.

Manners? manners would be not wasting a mans money if your not interested. You already know by the time the date is over if you want a second date or not but even if you don't you have no qualms about wasting a mans money.

You don't feel the "sparks", "chemistry", but you'll eat that steak or chicken giggle and laugh, let him get the bill then hit him with that text, or the slow fade out of distancing.

But manners right? :mjlol:

the modern women of today y'all

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If a man invites you to his home for a date does he expect you to bring food and drink? Let's be real that's not a date that's a BOOTY CALL.

so now you know how horrible your analogy is congratulations

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
maybe in your world.

Women already make up their mind if there interested or not.

Manners? manners would be not wasting a mans money if your not interested. You already know by the time the date is over if you want a second date or not but even if you don't you have no qualms about wasting a mans money.

You don't feel the "sparks", "chemistry", but you'll eat that steak or chicken giggle and laugh, let him get the bill then hit him with that text, or the slow fade out of distancing.

But manners right? :mjlol:

the modern women of today y'all
Let's not talk about manners. How many of you have purposely lied to a woman about your intentions in order to have sex with them then hit them with the ghost? People are foul. Deal.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if a man were to go out on a date and was not feeling the women at all, but she invited him in :jawalrus: and he sleeps with her and never calls back he'd be a$$hole, a jerk.

But yet a woman can go out on a date and not feel the man at all, let him pay knowing shes not going to speak to him again or go out with him and its ok, its manners