Should The 'African Diaspora' Have One OFFICIAL Language?

Could This Idea Work?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Think about it, the diaspora is huge excluding the continent of the motherland which is like 1 billion people.

Julius Malema came up with the idea with a 'United African Continent' with an official language which I fukk with. However, would a universal language work for the diaspora? I think it could. Especially, with everyone from the diaspora speaking the same language and we could communicate with each other. It would be easier to do business with one another.

Do yall fukk with the idea? I mean one official Pan-African/Afro-Diaspora language. As the children of the continent.

@Crude Abolitionist @Ya' Cousin Cleon

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Do you mean our own language that’s universal among the diaspora? Cuz most people of the diaspora speak at least some English...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Pidgin English is very common through West Africa and certain parts of Cameroon. Already a head start unless....nikkas want a language that sound like they gargling peanut butter.
Diaspora means places out of the motherland. I'm mainly speaking on Afro-Brazilians, Ricans, and others within our diaspora.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Diaspora means places out of the motherland. I'm mainly speaking on Afro-Brazilians, Ricans, and others within our diaspora.

How about actually making the effort to learn new languages if you wanna connect. Languages represent each of the different cultures both in the diaspora and the motherland.