Should Their be A Dating Service For Sane Black Men and Women to avoid the toxic ones?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seem like our dating woes comes from the fact that were intermingled with the bottom feeders and degenerates. So we get jaded from our experiences with them and hate on one another.

If we could find a way to find love for the good, honest, moral black men and women it would balance the community out more. Sure well have loser nikkas and thot whores BUT the other half would have solid loving 2 parent black households....which could possibly lead into some kind of fukked up civil war between the good and bad...but this plan is a work in progress...

I digress, But I think good Black men and Women shouldn't have to live lonely or settle for some toxic motherfukka Or end up with some loser non black person because of the toxic experiences they had with certain black people.

And btw...black people PLEASE stop trying to change certain nikkas....if a motherfukker is a dirtbag now...they're going to be one forever...and I don't give a fukk if they're nice to u sometime...even hitler had a friendly side was generous to his friends...we gotta stop being fukking idiots

Because anybody with common sense can see that 2 people need to mentally and spiritually connect to foster a true relationship. Money, looks, social status or materialism is never going to sustain a true pure connection.

Now the question becomes, How do we connect these people exactly? How do we connect SINCERE people together without the ppl that throw on a mask and slither in?

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
XeoJVe1.gif