Should we Hate White Feminist?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
cac women uphold cac men racism shyt they might be more racist if that's even possible
I agree completely. They are more dangerous because they can feign innocence and play victim better than anyone in the world.

However they are shytty feminist because they don't really do anything to white male patriarchy tangibly, but when you really look at it from a distance, they are causing havoc to traditional cac society.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:what: That can't possibly be a real article.
These cacs really don't know how to handle feminism on either side of the argument.

The men and the white women in the feminist debate. A gender war about to spark if this whole feminism thing can be fanned after college life.

. Cac women usually give it up after graduation because they have to bow down and become dependent on white male patriarchal corporations for their independence and survival.

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Yes... white feminism (or feminism classic*) isn't an ally to black women, black men, or other racial/ethnic minorities for that matter.

There was a point where white women, while fighting for their rights, were actively trying to make sure black women didn't receive the same rights. In many ways that is still the case, but black women and other women of color are more organized and can push back.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
white feminism wants to destroy the family, for the most part i've become pretty conservative in my views on the importance of a strong family unit and the importance that men play in society, where as a lot of feminists like to tout toxic bullshyt insinuating men aren't needed and we don't need men. feminist mothers who echoe those sentiments are selfish as fukk. YOU might not need a man, but your child definitely does

if black american feminists start following in the foot steps of white american women they'll reproduction numbers will sink just like ours and black americans will become an even smaller minority.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I agree completely. They are more dangerous because they can feign innocence and play victim better than anyone in the world.

However they are shytty feminist because they don't really do anything to white male patriarchy tangibly, but when you really look at it from a distance, they are causing havoc to traditional cac society.

feminists ideal of dismantling "patriarchy" and women empowerment has become a game of trying to imitate men's behaviors they were shaming 5 minutes before hand

they'll talk down on men and a culture of "toxic masculinity" then argue in their favor of engaging in equally morally corrupt behaviors because "men do it too", that's not female empowerment, to me. what empowering about using others moral compass as your own?

they just want a seat at the table without being shamed, they aren't against what they spend all day tweeting about

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Yes. Feminism is primary and sole concern is women rights over those over males regardless of the social, economic and racial status. Matter of fact there was Feminist writer who even argued women's rights >> civil rights.

Asked straight out whether she were ‘willing to have the colored man enfranchised before the woman,’ she answered ‘no; I would not trust him with all my rights; degraded, oppressed himself, he would be more despotic with the governing power than even our Saxon rulers are.”

Ask yourself why is it that majority of modern feminist scholars are more content quoting women of color than their own white writers. The difference between a white and black feminist is their skin tone.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Brainwashing cac males"
KqLc81b.png

Cac males are the primary enablers of the ideology..."feminism" wouldn't even exist on a real world practical & institutional level without them....which is the only way it can exist, ironically.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
"Brainwashing cac males"
KqLc81b.png

Cac males are the primary enablers of the ideology..."feminism" wouldn't even exist on a real world practical & institutional level without them....which is the only way it can exist, ironically.

you're right about this, especially since white men are becoming some of the biggest proponents of feminism these days talking down on women for not being one

i've seen corny ass dudes on facebook post status's insinuating all people especially women should be feminists and if a women isn't she hates herself lmfao like dude some of the most insecure low self esteem and mentally ill women ARE attracted to feminism because it coddles them

throwing feminist rhetoric in the bushes was the best decision i ever made for my mental health

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
White feminism has made some great gains for all woman particularly poor women. Stronger social safety net, housing, reproductive health, reproductive choice, etc. Not that this is relevant but I did want to put it out there that black women should continue to take advantage of these gains in whatever form but not to become the face of feminism. We still dont have the same protections as white women and society still will not forgive us for promoting radical ideas like they are white women.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
White feminism has made some great gains for all woman particularly poor women. Stronger social safety net, housing, reproductive health, reproductive choice, etc. Not that this is relevant but I did want to put it out there that black women should continue to take advantage of these gains in whatever form but not to become the face of feminism. We still dont have the same protections as white women and society still will not forgive us for promoting radical ideas like they are white women.
SHOW ME 3?

Show me 3 examples of this:mjlol:

fukking hell! I'll settle for 1:russ:

If there's a group of women on the planet that have no idea what feminism means/ contributes nothing to global female equality, it's white women:hubie:

One example, please