Should we Hate White Feminist?

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
SHOW ME 3?

Show me 3 examples of this:mjlol:

fukking hell! I'll settle for 1:russ:

If there's a group of women on the planet that have no idea what feminism means/ contributes nothing to global female equality, it's white women:hubie:

One example, please

But Ive given you examples in my reply. One important one is reproductive health and choice, especially choice.

Daps
These cacs really don't know how to handle feminism on either side of the argument.

The men and the white women in the feminist debate. A gender war about to spark if this whole feminism thing can be fanned after college life.

. Cac women usually give it up after graduation because they have to bow down and become dependent on white male patriarchal corporations for their independence and survival.
Yo man in every University news paper I've read there are like 4 or 5 pages dedicated to feminism there is hardly anything on people of colour.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
But Ive given you examples in my reply. One important one is reproductive health and choice, especially choice.
Stronger social safety net, housing, reproductive health, reproductive choice.

They didn't do any of this shyte at all:beli:

Where you getting your history from dear?:gucci:

What does "stronger social safety net" even mean:mindblown:

Housing what? :camby:

Reproductive health is a medical advancement that the whole world has cared about and been focused on since the dawn of time.:rudy:

You want to give them credit for abortions or a woman's right to an abortion? because both of those things existed long before white women. Women have always had the choice of what to do with their bodies, and there is still backlash even today for the choices they make.

I need real examples not buzz words and empty phrases.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Yo man in every University news paper I've read there are like 4 or 5 pages dedicated to feminism there is hardly anything on people of colour.
White women take full credit for the global womens equality movement, yet contribute the absolute least to it.

Women are dying from gunfire and being burned alive for the rights of women around the world...White women's contribution to global female equality is, "...Movie Wonder Woman should have hairy armpits"

Daps
White women take full credit for the global women's equality movement, yet contribute the absolute least to it.

Women are dying from gunfire and being burned alive for the rights of women around the world...White women's contribution to global female equality is, "...Movie Wonder Woman should have hairy armpits"
Or video game characters that have to be saved they only do what benefits them and propels them to relevance.

They're pretty destructive to our communities they want to demonize black men with these silly street harassment videos and have new laws introduced like making "manspreading" a fineable offence even when the broad is sat on the opposite chair and the train is empty.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White feminism has made some great gains for all woman particularly poor women. Stronger social safety net, housing, reproductive health, reproductive choice, etc. Not that this is relevant but I did want to put it out there that black women should continue to take advantage of these gains in whatever form but not to become the face of feminism. We still dont have the same protections as white women and society still will not forgive us for promoting radical ideas like they are white women.

White women's drug abuse rate, antidepressant use and suicide rate, is at an all-time high...they're more miserable than they've ever been with all these "feminist social gains"

Which is why they ran to the polls in the last election to vote for a open misogynist in droves to take em back to the "good ol days"...white women have realized they've made a huge mistake with feminism and are trying to reverse it....but i'm sure you know better than the primary beneficiaries of the doctrine?
rlHN8cs.png

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
you're right about this, especially since white men are becoming some of the biggest proponents of feminism these days talking down on women for not being one

i've seen corny ass dudes on facebook post status's insinuating all people especially women should be feminists and if a women isn't she hates herself lmfao like dude some of the most insecure low self esteem and mentally ill women ARE attracted to feminism because it coddles them

throwing feminist rhetoric in the bushes was the best decision i ever made for my mental health

I've seen & read articles that echoed that nonsense :snoop: It's all b.s.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Don't fall for the okie doke white feminism is still some bullshyt.

Some may be taking aim at white men now but they been real quiet about black issues and black males could easily be next.

Feminism no matter where it comes from is basura and used to benefit the white elite.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
feminists ideal of dismantling "patriarchy" and women empowerment has become a game of trying to imitate men's behaviors they were shaming 5 minutes before hand

All that needs to be said. The movement lost its focus. Most feminists wanna be male studs while calling men mysoginists in the same breath they fight slut shaming and call masculine energy toxic but I thought we were tryna be sex positive?

At this point if you are calling yourself a feminist I'm looking at you sideways. Especially given the fact that there is a racial divide in the movement. That should be the clearest clue to to how bullshyt their agenda is.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
We just watched white women line up in droves to vote for a misogynist racist over a fellow white woman.

Early feminism was based on the fact that black men were getting rights that white women didn't have.

As a black man in America, you should hate all feminism. It's detrimental to you. Somebody already posted the power of the nuclear family can do.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Women were allowed into the work force because Cac politicians and businessmen saw an economic benefit in granting them those rights - especially during and after WWII. They doubled the number of consumers and Tax payers practically over night. They shrouded this political move in feminist rhetoric and people just bought it.

If they had made a push to include more women in the work force without brainwashing women into thinking that factory work is more liberating than being full-time mothers, people would've actually had to consider the effects that having both parents in the workforce would have on the family unit and they would've made a more informed decision.