Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bring this up because shyt like this is a perfect example of everything wrong with the fitness industry. This dude is an "athlete" for Shredz (which is already overpriced bullshyt with fake natties and chicks with plastic surgery modeling for them), but to so blatantly photoshop your pics and shyt to sell bullshyt supplements that don't work and cookie cutter meal plans (usually to young kids trying to start lifting for the first time) is disgusting. The entire fitness industry is some bullshyt and I hope Shredz never recovers from this.

2wn5zc4.png

ohoif9.jpg

:snoop:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bring this up because shyt like this is a perfect example of everything wrong with the fitness industry. This dude is an "athlete" for Shredz (which is already overpriced bullshyt with fake natties and chicks with plastic surgery modeling for them), but to so blatantly photoshop your pics and shyt to sell bullshyt supplements that don't work and cookie cutter meal plans (usually to young kids trying to start lifting for the first time) is disgusting. The entire fitness industry is some bullshyt and I hope Shredz never recovers from this.

2wn5zc4.png

ohoif9.jpg

:snoop:

One athlete doesn't represent an entire brand.

Shredz isn't that expensive compared to premium brands that use cold press techniques

Everyone on that lifestyle branding tip embellishes on social media...

So what's your real gripe ? You work at Celltech or something ?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Shredz isn't that expensive compared to premium brands that use cold press techniques

Are you invested in Shredz? Why do you give a fukk?

And yea, using photoshopped pics to sell shytty supplements to kids is pretty fukked up. People deserve to know the truth :sas1:

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
id Photoshop my legs too if they looked like that :russ::russ:

I never really believe in these "fitness model" dudes too much.

I followed dude on IG once and his joint was filled with spam and clear bullshyt (always posing with multiple expensive cars, shoes, watches and so on).

I know two kids from HS who are on this fake inspiration steez, its dumb as fukk.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
not sure why im not bothered by fitness cats lying.
maybe because I think its homo for men to be obsessed about their looks :yeshrug:

Why would you expect to look like people whose whole lives are dedicated to fitness?

I say the same thing to women who complain about how thin models are...they are fuking models, its their job to be thin.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what: Do you work for Shredz? This is a corporate shill post if I ever read one.

Is this Devin? :russ:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Also another reason why the best folks to model your physique after are athletes, models (the ones who have mass), or old school bodybuilders.

Some of these dudes are legit with it, but a lot of IG is shyt. Folks really gotta stop looking up to these cats on the gram man.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
There were a couple IG accounts exposing him and Shredz, but they got banned. But I remember they showed him offering 20 minute Skype calls for $500 to talk about fitness and social media tips :mjlol:

But the worst was Shredz taking transformation photos of people who didn't take Shredz or even know they're photos were being used by Shredz and passing it off as their "athletes" and supplements being the cause of the transformation :beli:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Do you work for Shredz? This is a corporate shill post if I ever read one.

Is this Devin? :russ:

Nah I like my supplements organic, grass fed, cold pressed, with a focus on insulin management and macronutrient delivery. The 1 take even has probiotics but its a LOT more expensive than Shredz.

I tested Shredz in the lab myself. The protein was okay but not what I need. Can't speak on the other products though.

Supplement companies have been lying since mail order magazines. Shredz wont be last...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Nah I like my supplements organic, grass fed, cold pressed, with a focus on insulin management and macronutrient delivery. The 1 take even has probiotics but its a LOT more expensive than Shredz.

I tested Shredz in the lab myself. The protein was okay but not what I need. Can't speak on the other products though.

Supplement companies have been lying since mail order magazines. Shredz wont be last...
What supplements do you take :patrice: