Shyt You Don't Understand About The Opposite Sex

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That's real good, I hate that shyt.

I hate when you're direct and they still talk indirectly.

I don't get why you want to date me but got the audacity to flirt with other dudes and think I won't find out. (We never dated)

Why girls get quickly tired sucking my dikk, shyt ain't even that big

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's real good, I hate that shyt.

I hate when you're direct and they still talk indirectly.

I don't get why you want to date me but got the audacity to flirt with other dudes and think I won't find out. (We never dated)

Why girls get quickly tired sucking my dikk, shyt ain't even that big
:dead:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand women who do these things:

Post pics of their kids on their online dating profiles

Who constantly want to talk about their exes to their new man

Have their breast popping out their shirt then get mad when a comment about such breast is made

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Why when you go to a good restaurant and she orders the nasty shyt on the low calorie section and I order steak,seafood or whatever looks really good she keeps reaching over the table for a piece
:beli: Bish you ordered the rabbit food...you had a chance to say to the server "ill have what he is having" but nooo you had to think about the dumb shyt you read in those dumb magazines so eat your stems and leaves and keep your fork away from my plate.

Abayo

Pro
Daps
I don't understand how a man can lie about himself, his family, his faith, job, wealth, opinions, likes and dislikes, his kids, about other people just to get into a semi wack thots pants

I also don't undestand how they can leave their children
And how they can compel themselves to rape another human being
Yes women do these things too but men are the vast majority

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why when you go to a good restaurant and she orders the nasty shyt on the low calorie section and I order steak,seafood or whatever looks really good she keeps reaching over the table for a piece
:beli: Bish you ordered the rabbit food...you had a chance to say to the server "ill have what he is having" but nooo you had to think about the dumb shyt you read in those dumb magazines so eat your stems and leaves and keep your fork away from my plate.
:mjlol: