SI: Floyd Mayweather highest-paid

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Floyd is the Lil Wayne of boxing. Yrs from now people will look back and wonder why he was so popular. I just don't get it. Last fight I brought of Floyd's was probably De la hoya. But he benefits from the social media culture of today. He basically sells fights for what he does and say outside of the ring.

:wtf: Did you just compare Floyd to Lil Wayne?? you do know that Floyd is a way better boxer than Wayne is a rapper right?? :comeon:

:ufdup:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you can fight two times in a year and make up to 128 million, do you need other sources of income??

most would say no but it wouldnt hurt to have some endorsements:yeshrug:
hes the best in the world at his sport but he doesnt have any endorsements. Thats whats odd to me.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Floyd is the Lil Wayne of boxing. Yrs from now people will look back and wonder why he was so popular. I just don't get it. Last fight I brought of Floyd's was probably De la hoya. But he benefits from the social media culture of today. He basically sells fights for what he does and say outside of the ring.

If anything Floyd is the 2Pac/50 Cent of boxing (not to say 50 cent is in the same league as Pac :whoa:) but he is that nikka you love to hate. He's not popular, people watch him a) to see him fall and b) to witness greatness. :pacspit: at your post

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you're mad as fukk :heh:

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Bron killing the endorsement game :win:
But he still needs more commercials according to Magic :lolbron:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mindblown: @ money mayweather having no endorsements. thats just leaving all kinda money on the table.

Right, this man could start a line of training apparel/equipment and clean house. He could do extreme fitness DVDs i.e. Insanity and clean house. Not sure if any boxer, who has probably the most rigorous training regimen of all pro athletes, has ever had a successful workout DVD.

But what can I tell a man about money that makes damn near 100 mil/year :manny:. I need to get my own hustle up.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:mindblown: @ money mayweather having no endorsements. thats just leaving all kinda money on the table.

He had an AT&T commercial after the DLH fight, iirc.

Dude isnt that bright outside of boxing. I doubt he could get many endorsement deals because of his image, but he could def do a workout video like @THE MACHINE said.

shyt, Im sure he could start a boxing gear line.

Last edited by a moderator:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He had an AT&T commercial after the DLH fight, iirc.

Dude isnt that bright outside of boxing. I doubt he could get many endorsement deals because of his image, but he could def do a workout video like @THE MACHINE said.

shyt, Im sure he could start a boxing gear line.

I dunno. man george foreman went from a complete heel to a guy that every casual boxing fan loves nowdays.

I'm sure floyd could find a way to earn outside of getting punched in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I dunno. man george foreman went from a complete heel to a guy that every casual boxing fan loves nowdays.

I'm sure floyd could find a way to earn outside of getting punched in the face.

that was about 20+ years in the making tho.

He came back as a loveable fat guy. Floyd is still in his career right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

they probably offered him deals, but he felt like it wasn't enough money more than likely

EA wanted him in one of their boxing games, and he said no, unless they changed of the name of game to Floyd Mayweather, and pay him more money