Signs of a Trump supporter/ alt-right loyalist

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Desperately tries to appear to dislike both sides equally, yet only loudly protests against the left (Ben Shapiro/ Kyle Kulinski)

Talking points and broadcasted opinions come from other alt-right talking heads but they claim to want to "hear all sides" and be "objective" (Joe Rogan)

Comes into every anti-Trump and anti-Republican Coli thread and posts about how bad Democrats are. "what about the shills?:damn:"

Comes into every anti-Biden and anti-Democrat Coli thread and piles on the left

Says "both sides are bad" yet always capes for the right side

Says "don't vote" yet has vested interest in the Republican party and MAGA

Add on
:mjpls:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Low Quality Posting
monophy.gif

Here we go....again...:mjlol:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
That day the front page had its foot on the necks of Republicans, I never saw so much lashing out. One guy requesting everyone enter the thread to so that he could block liberals, some making threads complaining about political spam, and of course the typical MAGA drone that enters the threads to "whataboutism" everything.

But not all of them are Trump supports, imo, most are just useful idiots for the right. They don't understand how our political system works, so they are under the assumption that Dems can just swipe pens and make things happen now, and they obviously can't, so they are wondering what the point of voting for or supporting the current Democratic makeup is if they don't do shyt for them. They also see the Republican bashing on here, while not bashing the Dems, as blindly supporting Dems while ignoring all of their problems. Issue is, in this tightly controlled 2 party system, I have to vote for the "lesser evil" and I put that in air quotes because anyone that knows anything about Republicans knows that Dems are beyond being the "lesser evil" of the two, especially at this point. Right now, anyone with their head screwed on right can see that the Republicans are gearing up to fukk this country beyond belief, and citizens will be impacted, whether they vote or not. The least we can do is fight back at the polls, don't really have time to be arguing with those that are too far gone. Have to focus on those that are disinterested at the worst.

Ignorance is what really fuels all the problems with this country.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Desperately tries to appear to dislike both sides equally, yet only loudly protests against the left (Ben Shapiro/ Kyle Kulinski)

Talking points and broadcasted opinions come from other alt-right talking heads but they claim to want to "hear all sides" and be "objective" (Joe Rogan)

Comes into every anti-Trump and anti-Republican Coli thread and posts about how bad Democrats are. "what about the shills?:damn:"

Comes into every anti-Biden and anti-Democrat Coli thread and piles on the left

Says "both sides are bad" yet always capes for the right side

Says "don't vote" yet has vested interest in the Republican party and MAGA

Add on
:mjpls:
Replace Shapiro and Kulinski with Jimmy Dore and Tim Poole. Shapiro is clearly on the right with a preference for the right, even if supremacists who ultimately would kill his Jewish ass too when the war pops off.

Kulinski from what I hear is left leaning, he's just overly critical of them.

Dore and Poole basically praise Trump and the like, but act like they are left leaning. Their views and how they present them have clearly changed in the years since they've come on the scene, because they've realized it's financially lucrative to identify one way and project another way.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Says the terms "woke" in a negative context
I disagree with this

Wokeness has been co-opted by liberal CACs

There is no such thing as a "birthing person" and I will not call women that

I will also NOT imply that a man can get pregnant, because they cannot.

Transmen can get pregnant sure, if they have ovaries and a uterus. But that's it. And there's nothing wrong with being a "Trans" anything but we're not about to reconfigure society to make you feel more comfortable about reality.

Call me a "TERF" if you want but I assure the majority of the country as well as the planet thinks this way