Signs of a Trump supporter/ alt-right loyalist

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Cacs that hate Lebron James :mjpls:
They just don't like him as a player, the hate stops there. :troll: Meanwhile they were ready to pile on to him for being "dumb", posting memes indicating he doesn't read books, and in that same thread you had people suggesting he had a middle-school education at best... But hey, they just hate him as a player.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Replace Shapiro and Kulinski with Jimmy Dore and Tim Poole. Shapiro is clearly on the right with a preference for the right, even if supremacists who ultimately would kill his Jewish ass too when the war pops off.

Kulinski from what I hear is left leaning, he's just overly critical of them.

Dore and Poole basically praise Trump and the like, but act like they are left leaning. Their views and how they present them have clearly changed in the years since they've come on the scene, because they've realized it's financially lucrative to identify one way and project another way.
Agree about Shapiro and Kulinski. Dore and Poole are most certainly not left leaning (though Dore built his career off of supposedly being progressive). However, he's ultimately a grifter who will say whatever to get the widest audience possible. No left leaning person would say that Desantis would make a good President and a lot of the other shyt he's done/said since his transition to appealing to reactionaries. Poole is a complete right wing grifter using the "I left the left because they got too woke!!" nonsense in an attempt to appear impartial.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I disagree with this

Wokeness has been co-opted by liberal CACs

There is no such thing as a "birthing person" and I will not call women that

I will also NOT imply that a man can get pregnant, because they cannot.

Transmen can get pregnant sure, if they have ovaries and a uterus. But that's it. And there's nothing wrong with being a "Trans" anything but we're not about to reconfigure society to make you feel more comfortable about reality.

Call me a "TERF" if you want but I assure the majority of the country as well as the planet thinks this way

If "wokeness" was co-opted by liberals, it has since been claimed and is largely a pejorative. If I ever see "woke" in the headlines I can expect it to be highlighting something liberals are supposedly doing wrong,

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
6zzqyq7662p01.jpg
oocmSUc6.jpg
w1920_h1080.jpg
280241.png
far-right-ok-hand-symbol-portland-protest.jpg
Proud-Boys-slogan-1243x1536.jpg
7261a-1.jpg
Confederate-flag-image-for-website.jpg

mockup-d76e62ea.jpg

betsy-ross-flags_2048x.jpg

1D6ABC78-6CAF-4C06-86F0-729673159E7D.jpeg

2730r.jpg

word-image.png

sna-03.jpg
ghows_gallery_ei-LK-200619411-51e779de.jpg

1776__83034.1553886843.jpg
_91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

gettyimages-71722292-1530221542.jpg

:mjpls:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Desperately tries to appear to dislike both sides equally, yet only loudly protests against the left (Ben Shapiro/ Kyle Kulinski)

Talking points and broadcasted opinions come from other alt-right talking heads but they claim to want to "hear all sides" and be "objective" (Joe Rogan)

Comes into every anti-Trump and anti-Republican Coli thread and posts about how bad Democrats are. "what about the shills?:damn:"

Comes into every anti-Biden and anti-Democrat Coli thread and piles on the left

Says "both sides are bad" yet always capes for the right side

Says "don't vote" yet has vested interest in the Republican party and MAGA

Add on
:mjpls:

"Speaking logic , faccttttsss , facts do not care about feelings, spitting the truth"

"victim mentality"

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I knew one in person and they were a huge Karen despite being Black. Thought everyone was out to get them. Would see people gathered up at work and assume they were gossiping against her.

Was a huge conspiracy theorist. Really thought Trump was the hero in some Dystopian fantasy story.

Most Trump supporters are people with a victim complex that think Trump is gonna "punish" the groups they blame for their misery.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If "wokeness" was co-opted by liberals, it has since been claimed and is largely a pejorative. If I ever see "woke" in the headlines I can expect it to be highlighting something liberals are supposedly doing wrong,
Which sucks because "woke" was what Black people used say to remind each other to stay cognizant of the system used to marginalize us in this country

Now it's a word that white people use to force ideas that have little to do with Black empowerment and more with pushing whatever social justice narrative that they feel we should all be following, meanwhile one of the oldest social justice issues in this history of this country still goes unaddressed.

White people seem to be a lot more "woke" about a man being able to pee in the womens bathroom than Black communities being gentrified, Black people not having the same opportunities as their white counterparts have to build equity and wealth, and Black men being the face of every ill in American society despite Black people only adding up to 13% of the population.