Signs of a Trump supporter/ alt-right loyalist

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
dikk suckers sucking. :umad:

Abstaining from voting for one side now all of sudden equating to support for the other side that was never voted for to begin with is peak retardation.

People can change their minds. Nuance exists.

It's a hard concept to grasp when your head is firmly entrenched up a party's ass, but y'all will get it one day.
Retardation?

Sounds like a word one of them would say
:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Most Trump supporters are people with a victim complex that think Trump is gonna "punish" the groups they blame for their misery.
This is the premise for "Dark MAGA" the idea that Trump will come back for vengeance to punish any and all enemies to (white) America.

They still think Trump won the election and it was stolen.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Manosphere nikkaz "at 30 yo Women will hit the wall" type
Gym Bros on roid with the US Flags everywhere
Talkin about Wokism
Avi in the cockpit with the sport sunglasses
the fishin' or hunting pictures

A positive movie about black people They become critics/historians
and so long
The bolded especially.
I think it's funny when they got their whole family in their avi and their spouting off racist nonsense on Twitter.
You look at their account and it's all dedicated to the right and "owning the libs"
They'll be in every liberal/left outlet news story subtweeting getting absolutely no likes or retweets
They'll have less than 40 followers.
And it's like they don't have any other interests outside of politics...seemingly.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree with this

Wokeness has been co-opted by liberal CACs

There is no such thing as a "birthing person" and I will not call women that

I will also NOT imply that a man can get pregnant, because they cannot.

Transmen can get pregnant sure, if they have ovaries and a uterus. But that's it. And there's nothing wrong with being a "Trans" anything but we're not about to reconfigure society to make you feel more comfortable about reality.

Call me a "TERF" if you want but I assure the majority of the country as well as the planet thinks this way
:mjpls:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
This is the premise for "Dark MAGA" the idea that Trump will come back for vengeance to punish any and all enemies to (white) America.

They still think Trump won the election and it was stolen.

Whats sad is that it ain't even just White people. For example a lot of Black male supporters support Trump to spite women and liberals who they somehow hold more responsible for Black male challenges than White conservatives.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whats sad is that it ain't even just White people. For example a lot of Black male supporters support Trump to spite women and liberals who they somehow hold more responsible for Black male challenges than White conservatives.

To be fair, this is mostly lames looking for attention on the Internet.

I don't know many black people of either sex that would admit to supporting Trump in real life.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I feel like the Black Male Trump Supporter in and of itself is a thread of it's own.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

TLR supporters and Tariq stans in a nutshell.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another one -

When they love to bring up how Abraham Lincoln ended slavery and he was a Republican.

Usually they assume black people too stupid/ignorant to realize that Republicans were the liberal party back then. :mjpls:

They also love to claim MLK was a Republican even though this is absolute :duck:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
dikk suckers sucking. :umad:

Abstaining from voting for one side now all of sudden equating to support for the other side, that was never voted for to begin with, is peak retardation.

People can change their minds. Nuance exists.

It's a hard concept to grasp when your head is firmly entrenched up a party's ass, but I'm confident y'all will get it one day.
The irony in claiming a lack of nuance on this end, when you are treating this like stopping the Republican party is a matter of being entrenched in the other party. And yes, if you are abstaining from voting, you are helping the Republicans, it is a choice you are making, whether you are aware of the implications or not. The Republicans do everything in their power to prevent people from voting, all the way up to the SCOTUS, by abstaining, that is doing their job for them and for free, except they get a return on your refusal to participate.

Don't speak about nuance, nothing about your position is nuanced, not even in the slightest. Your position is the most common, lazy, ignorant, and selfish approach one can have in this country. But ironically, once again, abstaining hurts you more than it helps.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
"BLM have burned down major cities and caused billions in damges"

Anyone that boldly labels themselves as being patriot

Yeah, I don't give a fukk, I don't trust anyone with an American flag visible, either on their property, cars, w/e. I will fly an American flag when I feel the citizens are treated like humans. Until then, I see nothing to be proud of.

========

@CodeKansas

Do me a favor and enlighten me to the nuance of your position, the nuance of abstaining as Republicans take a foothold in all tiers of the government. Shouldn't be hard, since nuance is your forte