Signs that you're a LOW CALIBER MALE

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Too many variables.

Your intelligence and maturity scales with age

Low effort, high return for bed frameless thots.

Maintaining physical, mental and social prowess for high echelon women.

Play both checkers and chess. It's not always either or. Eat.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man if you don’t get this bullshyt out of here :Philol:

Let me see this “high” caliber hoe(s) that came up with this.

#1 on the high caliber female list: Be in shape but we kno 95% of these sloppy ass broads can’t even do that much without surgery or some other bullshyt to help :mjlol:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
A man who doesn’t know anything about fixing things. Rather it be a car or things around the house."

...that might be the most valid one

I mean, you should be comfortable doing basic survival stuff
Yeah, I have AAA but I still might have to change a flat tire
There's grown men who don't even know how to flip the breakers to get the power back on. Etc

Being ignorant of basic stuff shows just how sheltered you are
Which raises the question if you don't know something because you are truly preoccupied with developing specialized skills
Or if you are merely a dumb, lazy brat who is dependent on others to exist

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"If he considers Texas Roadhouse “fine dining”, he’s of low caliber and not used to shyt. Either that or he’s trying to play you."
I don't mess with broads that eat at chain restaurants period :yeshrug:
"
If he buys that thin ass generic aluminum foil that you have to triple wrap, he’s probably of low caliber. Also, that watery ass Ajax dish detergent."

My broads have to have a working and CLEAN dishwasher as well as a bottle of good dish soap for handwashing.

"
A man who doesn’t know anything about fixing things. Rather it be a car or things around the house." :ehh:

My broads gotta have them service plans on deck. Computer breaks, cable goes out, a/c stops working, garbage disposal stops, tub gets clogged...if she ain't got the plans some nikka is breaking her off everytime she needs a light bulb changed.

"A man that doesn’t tip or only leaves “a couple dollas” (and if he says it that way he definitely doesn’t get a second date from ME), no matter how large the bill is. "

My broads gotta cook at least 4/5 times a week. I'm talking an entree and two different sides and unless you're baking bread isn't a side. If not she's fukking other dudes for fast food.

"A man that unplugs everything connected to an outlet each night. (I don’t care if he calls himself saving money or being frugal, it’s a turn off and don’t call me again.) "

My broads have to have every bill in their name. Can't be past due on more than one and no more than 2 disconnect notices within the past 12 months.

"A man who never fills up his gas tank. (Aye uhhh let me get $15 on pump fo’ lookin’ asses.) Ugh"

Service plan at a reputable dealership. No jiffy lube or "my brother" works on cars ass broads.

"Makes his groceries at Walmart. "

My broads shopping bill needs to be at least $60 every two weeks. With very few snacks / prepackaged shyt.

"
If he doesn’t own at least one bottle of decent cologne and is living high off those sample vials you get from the mall." :mjgrin:

No monistat, vagisil, summer Eve hoes. She needs to work out and hygiene on point.

"Chooses to watch basic non cable channels when you invite him over. You know like channel 5 or the 700 club".

Has to read at least 2 books a month.

"

• If his choice of drink is E&J"

My broads may only drink in excess of two drinks less than 3 times a month

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I don't say this very often, but that thread is the exact definition of "Bird Talk". I've read through two pages and have yet to see a poster mention any meaningful low-quality traits, too busy focusing on a nikka's pockets, and then wonder why they "Can't find a good man.".:scust: