Silkk The Shocker due to make a comeback?

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"The moment you realize that eventho75 million albums sold is a lot. It ain't enough and you got more left to get. Jordan when he came back wearing the 45. Chicago. 3 more rings This is easy this is what I do when I want to do it. #showtime"

He always had a nice flow and good message

Dropped this heat last year:

:blessed:

Last edited:

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
fukk a comeback....just GO BACK! :mjlol:

I dunno why people who haven't been relevant in a over 15 years think they will make an impactful comeback. You had your moment Silk. People only fukked with you off the strength of your brother and the No Limit wave which ended real quick. Sitting there acting like he is writing some classic opus ...:pachaha:....he probably writes and comprehends english in that shytty flow/delivery of his.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
no limit supposedly selling 75 million records is suspect as fukk :patrice:

I dunno man, the receipts might be legit on this one. Those cats from star to unknown on the label were going platinum weekly in the mid to late 90's just off the strength of that tank and those plastic colored CD covers.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:ehh: this is better than anything else he's ever released in the past, actually tolerable on the Mic. For a change.

Real talk. I was about to post some sh!t clowning him for trying to insinuate him coming back is like Jordan coming back with the 45 but that track posted is pretty good and he's rapping much better on it than anything I heard from him during No Limit's heyday. Song is pretty cool.

He still a clown for the Jordan with the 45 analogy tho.