Silkk The Shocker due to make a comeback?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"The moment you realize that eventho75 million albums sold is a lot. It ain't enough and you got more left to get. Jordan when he came back wearing the 45. Chicago. 3 more rings This is easy this is what I do when I want to do it. #showtime"

He always had a nice flow and good message

Dropped this heat last year:

:blessed:

The Down South JayZ is back

free guwop
free cmurda

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikkas was wack then and he's wack now.
never spent a dime with cashmoney.
:coffee:

wat6rr.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
no limit selling 75 million records sounds suspect as fukk :patrice:

:heh: they're real.

but you also gotta realize how The South was bamboozling them soundscan numbers. Multiple albums with the same barcode, shyt being sold in mom and pops being counted multiple times, distribution numbers counting as sales....

I'm sure @The HONORABLE SKJ can break it down a hell of a lot more thorougher than I can.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Out of anyone from No Limit to come back out, why did it have to be Silkk?

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he made an album with songs similar to "Don't Give Up", I'd definitely give it a proper listen. Reminds me a bit of Talib Kweli, not as good lyricism, but the overall vibe.

Don't hate on the man because he changed and matured.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:heh: they're real.

but you also gotta realize how The South was bamboozling them soundscan numbers. Multiple albums with the same barcode, shyt being sold in mom and pops being counted multiple times, distribution numbers counting as sales....

I'm sure @The HONORABLE SKJ can break it down a hell of a lot more thorougher than I can.

its no different than major labels buying their own records to boost soundscan.

nobody ever says chit about that, but they want to attack the southern black-owned labels.

correction: there is one major that does get called out for buying its own records......def jam......:whistle:.......:mjpls: