Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
2 for 2.

Interesting that they killed off the big name black actors in the first 2 episodes though.

Of course they did. :mjpls: And in the book the Rebecca Ferguson character apparently survives. Now they can change that part but they likely won't.

Last edited:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
So wait the ones who went outside are dead dead? I was just thinking their body was getting acclimated to the environment outside of something.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, this off to a good start. Can already tell ima be annoyed by the once a week drop on this. From the way it’s started it feels like it would be better to binge especially knowing the 2 characters who got me to buy into the show are already gone (maybe) but it’s interesting premise for sure and I hope we get some answers of the orgin of the Silo and what happened but knowing how shows like this work we probably won’t get those answers in the 1st season. But I’m interested enough to keep tuning in

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Very good start and very interesting. I cant figure out anything and not in a bad way. What day do new episodes drop?

edit: its on Friday's

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I liked these first 2 eps.

Like others, i checked it out because the naija breh is one of those underrated great actors that's been around for years carving out a solid career (period pieces, autobiographical portrayals, and tertiary breh characters) but obviously will rarely if ever get lead roles in big budget blockbuster stuff.

So i was hoping breh would get to spread his wings a bit here as a co-lead in this sci-fi genre. Hopefully there's a swerve and he ain't out the paint already.