Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Episode 3 - Infrastructure is Sexy.
  • Filler episode.
  • I wonder if that's the last we're gonna see of Super Afro Lesbian.
  • Deputy about to get some and then.........

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll give it a watch…I really enjoyed the tetris movie and “severance”…still warming up to “for all mankind” but it’s decent so far…seems like apple TV+ has the juice now

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Really good through three episodes.

Seems pretty clear they're manipulating the images and that nobody that left the silo died right away like they showed.

I like that they've hinted at certain mysteries and already answered them instead of dragging it out until the finale or next season.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I agree with y’all suit theory. If outside is normal or at least not what’s being portrayed why do some people clean the windows? Just seems counter productive. I know the wife did it as a signal to her husband but I don’t understand why anybody else would.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I agree with y’all suit theory. If outside is normal or at least not what’s being portrayed why do some people clean the windows? Just seems counter productive. I know the wife did it as a signal to her husband but I don’t understand why anybody else would.
cuz they think if they clean it, the people on the inside will see how it looks. they dont know the visuals are being manipulated so even when they do wipe the camera, it still looks like shyt :wow: be manipulated future crehs and the 5 black people :mjpls: and hundreds of gay people :scust:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ferguson is an incredible actress
You should see White Queen on Starz, it's based on the English Civil War (War of The Roses) which heavily inspired Game of Thrones. Rebecca is the Cersi Lannister character but on that show she's mostly a good guy, mostly

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
sounds like a show JBO brehs would love:pachaha:
It's based on three books: the white queen, the red queen (Daenerys) and the kingmaker's daughter (sansa)