Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Also yall every peep how it's okay for women to hype themselves up as the catch, but when men do it, is narcissistic and selfish?

remember that Rihanna asap rocky magazine cover?
They gaslight and call men narcissists if he has any type of self dignity/ respect for himself and isn't on that "I'm so lucky to have my queen" type time:francis:

Alot of black women ironically are the real narcissists

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This is shyt is dominating my timeline, a bunch of birds taking this shyt to heart.

Women on twitter who barley even work, trying to equate what he said to the dusty nikka they fukking.

Trust me Simone Biles doesn't have to put up with shyt you do, she don't have to worry about fukking a nikka to keep a place to stay. :mjlol:

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps

767b9477e86cf457c9ad466a16f95892.jpg

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Those people are so miserable. He was actually being respectful. You see that when the host says something about him not wanting Biles at first and instead of just agreeing, he makes it seem like any failing there was his own fault. That and I can see how he would not know who she is. My girl deals with some famous people and she'll mention some with me looking at her like :dahell: the whole time.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Social media is angry because neither of them are a rapper/industry pass around or known for being posted on the Shade Room. Too many normal people live through these celebrities relationships anyway. We are cooked as a community.

People cry about lack of black love but find a reason to hate on a happy black couple. Misery loves company.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Also yall ever peep how it's okay for women to hype themselves up as the catch, but when men do it, is narcissistic and selfish?

Remember that Rihanna asap rocky magazine cover? Would have sparked outrage from women if she was the one in the back

i find it hilarious that unmarried and childless people feel so comfortable giving advice to and commenting on people that have one or both.

that's like a midget giving dunk lessons to vince carter

Women don't want somebody that nobody wants.

What exactly makes someone a catch?

Is Simone the catch since she accomplished more with her achievements? If so, wouldn't that be degrading to a man? For me it would be degrading, I don't want to feel grateful to have a woman, that implies I'm the lesser.

That shows he isn't the leader of the household