Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how about discuss what's being discussed by a million people and the intricacies and implications of the matter instead of deflecting and distracting like your single mama taught you

you must be a cracker to be throwing out the single mother troupe.

the fact thats an automatic go to for you, yea cac shyt for sure.

We are letting trash ass existences post incinderiary bullshyt for kicks.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Them calling him Simone Biles husband answers your question. They are a delusional and predictable group of wenches :unimpressed:
I saw a tweet that tried to make fun of him having "only" 47 tackles trying to say he's a scrub.

You know how hard it is to be on the football field long enough for a safety to get 47 tackles and the season not even over yet? :mjlol:

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I'm sorry y'all but I'm dying, how you say "I want love stories where dark skinned women are pursued and valued" from what he said.

We need help man :mjlol:
I always call these people "Trauma-laden". They are so encumbered by their own trauma, real or imagined, that they are unable to view the world through a lens of actual reality and instead put their own twisted spin on it where they are the constant victim or one where they see constant attacks on their person. shyt is wild as fukk.

Ryze

All Star
Daps
you must be a cracker to be throwing out the single mother troupe.

the fact thats an automatic go to for you, yea cac shyt for sure.

We are letting trash ass existences post incinderiary bullshyt for kicks.
I just can't imagine an adult male with a father going to bat like you do. Very feminine behavior, feminine allegiance

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I think it's preferable if they're partners/equals or whatever, but if the dude is gonna throw the word "catch" out there he should put some respect on his wife's name

Then again... she married him, so she must be fine with it :manny:

A lot of people seem to have a problem with the word leader like it's a bad thing. It's like y'all are too scared to say it. What's the problem exactly??

A good leader has good advisors, so there's nothing wrong with NOT being equal because the Husband is going to the wife anyway.