Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can't imagine an adult male with a father going to bat like you do. Very feminine behavior, feminine allegiance

you lack basic reasoning and critical thinking skills.

Not once did I every shown a preference for either side in that post.

But you assumed one way because I had no interest in reading stupid toxic bullshyt on my day off.

you sound like a punk whose father never loved him since you need to resort parroting toxic bullshyt like a female

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I saw a tweet that tried to make fun of him having "only" 47 tackles trying to say he's a scrub.

You know how hard it is to be on the football field long enough for a safety to get 47 tackles and the season not even over yet? :mjlol:
Probably some dumb ass thot or feminine ass neck rolling matriarchy simp. Don’t know shyt.

You better hope your safety ain’t got too many tackles. That means your defense is ass or he’s getting picked on weekly

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm sorry y'all but I'm dying, how you say "I want love stories where dark skinned women are pursued and valued" from what he said.

We need help man :mjlol:
"we" can't be helped this shyt is finished lol we just holding on to a dead body at this rate. A Reset is needed not saving cause lotta these destroyed folks need to go

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people seem to have a problem with the word leader like it's a bad thing. It's like y'all are too scared to say it. What's the problem exactly??

A good leader has good advisors, so there's nothing wrong with NOT being equal because the Husband is going to the wife anyway.

If you're both regular, nothing

When a dude say this when his wife/girlfriend/whatever is literally more famous and richer, it always come across as trying too hard to me. Like why am I even hearing about that aspect of your relationship?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:Bruh basically said he didn’t know who she was because he was too busy. Practicing his craft and didn’t want to commit. Until he finally linked up with her and the rest is history. And of course the usual suspects are mad. Especially since the brotha thinks highly of himself. Bruh literally said nothing to downplay baby girl’s accomplishments or to “humble” her.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
:unimpressed:Bruh basically said he didn’t know who she was because he was too busy. Practicing his craft and didn’t want to commit. Until he finally linked up with her and the rest is history. And of course the usual suspects are mad. Especially since the brotha thinks highly of himself. Bruh literally said nothing to downplay baby girl’s accomplishments or to “humble” her.
And she was cheesing throughout all of it.

Those individuals just want company for their misery.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
you lack basic reasoning and critical thinking skills.

Not once did I every shown a preference for either side in that post.

But you assumed one way because I had no interest in reading stupid toxic bullshyt on my day off.

you sound like a punk whose father never loved him since you need to resort parroting toxic bullshyt like a female
>No interest in reading but you were post #1 deflecting
>Still in my mentions going to bat
>No preference

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Now they mad because Simone telling them to get a life :laff:

Simone not giving these bitter broads no shine

tenor.gif