Sin Cara Wants His Face Back, Asks for Release; UPDATE: Release Granted

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
but here you are STILL on my dikk like a bytch.

you got about 12 hours of wrestling lined up this week so go take a rest

Coming from the guy who watches Smackdown and Raw from start to finish weekly and buries himself in Alexa Bliss tweets begging for a response :mjlol::mjlol: such a loser ass bytch :laff:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Coming from the guy who watches Smackdown and Raw from start to finish weekly and buries himself in Alexa Bliss tweets begging for a response :mjlol::mjlol: such a loser ass bytch :laff:
i post in threads in which I am or was watching

i scroll into threads, post a reply & you'll go out of yr way to mention alexa bliss to me so :yeshrug:

yr an idiot and there is no getting past that

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been reported that WWE officials are not interested in releasing talents who ask because they want to keep them from signing with AEW or other promotions. WWE has also tried to lock talents in to contracts as of late, for the same reason. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter points to how WWE hasn't released some of the talents who went public with their requests, such as Luke Harper and Mike Kanellis. It was noted that they stopped granting releases after giving them to Shawn Spears and Dustin Rhodes, who went on to add value to AEW, and Hideo Itami, who returned to New Japan Pro Wrestling with an impact.

However, word going around now is that they may be giving releases once again, at least to some talents, with the belief that those talents wouldn't be signing with AEW, or if they did, wouldn't help AEW any. With that said, it's now believed that Cara has a chance to have his release granted.

:mjgrin:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Are they really shook that Hunico will go be a mega star in AEW? Let that man go :gucci:
Honestly as grimy as it is I can understand them forcing Dolph,Sasha, and Luke Harper to stay but Mike Bennet...Hunicio
full
?

They're not tipping the scales either way and best case scenario they join stables worst case scenario AEW tries to make Mike Bennet happen.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's been reported that WWE officials are not interested in releasing talents who ask because they want to keep them from signing with AEW or other promotions. WWE has also tried to lock talents in to contracts as of late, for the same reason. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter points to how WWE hasn't released some of the talents who went public with their requests, such as Luke Harper and Mike Kanellis. It was noted that they stopped granting releases after giving them to Shawn Spears and Dustin Rhodes, who went on to add value to AEW, and Hideo Itami, who returned to New Japan Pro Wrestling with an impact.

However, word going around now is that they may be giving releases once again, at least to some talents, with the belief that those talents wouldn't be signing with AEW, or if they did, wouldn't help AEW any. With that said, it's now believed that Cara has a chance to have his release granted.

:mjgrin:

That’s rather fukked if they grant releases to some wrestlers but not others.

It’s also on the wrestlers though as well. Don’t sign the contract that’s offered to you if you have any doubts of whether you want to be there long term.

Even Dean had enough sense not to sign it and they kept offering him more money.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly as grimy as it is I can understand them forcing Dolph,Sasha, and Luke Harper to stay but Mike Bennet...Hunicio
full
?

They're not tipping the scales either way and best case scenario they join stables worst case scenario AEW tries to make Mike Bennet happen.

The typo makes it funnier. :lolbron:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
That’s rather fukked if they grant releases to some wrestlers but not others.

It’s also on the wrestlers though as well. Don’t sign the contract that’s offered to you if you have any doubts of whether you want to be there long term.

Even Dean had enough sense not to sign it and they kept offering him more money.

true. it's all on the wrestlers for signing long term.

in fairness to most of them however, Dean Ambrose had the benefit of making over $2 million per year for at least 4 years in a row before leaving (according to Forbes). so it's easy for someone like him, who is financially set for life now, to make the decision he made. the average WWE wrestler making $500k isn't going to make that type of money anywhere else so they will be much more hesitant to leave.

really the only people AEW can pay better is the lower card talent like Sin Cara. the WWE guys like him who are signed to the basic, main roster contract of $100k guaranteed and are just sitting backstage never being used and with no merchandise, etc.. those guys can go to AEW and likely make more.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Dudes just need to sit on that contract (hopefully they weren't dummies and extended even though they not even on TV) then when it they want you to resign, give 'em the :camby: and leave.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Dudes just need to sit on that contract (hopefully they weren't dummies and extended even though they not even on TV) then when it they want you to resign, give 'em the :camby: and leave.

Especially with Mike Kanellis more than anyone else. He was already vocally unhappy prior to resigning, so I don’t know why he thought that things would get better for him after he did.