William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
08-28-14giants_patriots_pre_w.jpg

519239352-Patriots-Vs-Giants-Tom-Brady-Looks-to-Overwhelm.jpg

Since 2008, the Patriots have struck fear into the hearts of their opposition when they step on the field. They've beaten EVERY team in the league EXCEPT the Giants (to whom they've lost the Super Bowl twice).:scust:

This season, Brady and the Pats are on an epic "fukk You!" tour as the reigning Super Bowl champs and have an 8-0 record; the Giants are 5-4 and struggling for a wildcard playoffs spot. :patsfanumad:

It's still Brady vs. Eli. :laughingatyou:

It's still Belichick vs. Coughlin. :beli:

It's still superior talent vs. luck. :patsfanhaha:

My #Brehtriots :salute:
@Ill @BarNone @cook @SchoolboyC @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @PremierDaTruth @JLR Steez @Warren @KevJ @TheKang @Listen @Stress Welker @brunbear @jdubnyce @Wachaveli @BucciMane @naijaboi @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @The Entity @MJX @I AM WARHOL @KevCo @Card Holder @Air Game Rule @AlldayNE @-DMP- @chief_keef_stan @Monoblock @YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @Bernie Madoff @ANNE FRANK @Listen @KOOL-AID @aceboon

Giants brehs/brehette :francis:
@Ku$h Parker @T.O.N.Y 2Chainz @Exit9NJturnpike @jflores @Danie84 @HarlemUSA @qnsfinest @kurt @RUNQNS @The War Report

The game is on Sunday at 4:25pm.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hope the Giants can win this one, but the core reason the Giants were able to win those SBs was they matched up damn near flawlessly to stop NE having that beast ass pass rush without blitzing.

Osi, Tuck ain't there no more :francis:

and my man :kaep: played well vs the Giants D and we all know how sorry the Niners are :tocry49ers:

Giants are last in the league in total D right now and the Pats are #2 in offense.

This might get ugly. :lupe:

Last edited:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Only team I wouldn't talk shyt about. Nothing but Respect for the Giants. They've beaten us up fair and squared when it counts.

With that said they're Ranked last in Pass defense, last in Sacks and you know we bringing that Air Force One attack with us. Eli is gonna have one of those New Orleans Games against our Banged up Defense with the Same Results, Just Hope for no more season ending injuries.

Patriots 34
Giants 28