that Meadowlands Massacre this weekend :wow:

giphy.gif
not a massacre, but a damn good W :smugdraper:

on to the next one
Xge4JWE.png

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Collins gets 85 percent of that L, but the Refs get the other 15. OBJ caught the ball. I'm trying to understand the difference between the rules of a sideline catch and TD catch. Yes, sometimes the receiver is moving when they catch it in the endzone. Have no time to make a football move going to the sidelines, so it's two feet inbounds and control.

OBJ got 2 feet down. It's the same as causing a fumble once you've broken the plane (all of these are weirdly NEW controversies over the past couple of years). Idk, if these were old issues, I'm sure we'd have solved them by now by pinning down the rules. Too much red interpretation and less common sense.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Collins gets 85 percent of that L, but the Refs get the other 15. OBJ caught the ball. I'm trying to understand the difference between the rules of a sideline catch and TD catch. Yes, sometimes the receiver is moving when they catch it in the endzone. Have no time to make a football move going to the sidelines, so it's two feet inbounds and control.

OBJ got 2 feet down. It's the same as causing a fumble once you've broken the plane (all of these are weirdly NEW controversies over the past couple of years). Idk, if these were old issues, I'm sure we'd have solved them by now by pinning down the rules. Too much red interpretation and less common sense.
Dude, butler knocked the ball out at the same time OBJ was getting the 2nd foot down. Get over it. All those favorable calls Giants got, NE lucky it was close.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
The year of their first Super Bowl against New England, they lost the season finale to them. At the time though, the Pats had dominated everyone in the league, but the Giants gave them their best fight in that finale. New England ended the season undefeated, but we all know how that ended .

Daps
The year of their first Super Bowl against New England, they lost the season finale to them. At the time though, the Pats had dominated everyone in the league, but the Giants gave them their best fight in that finale. New England ended the season undefeated, but we all know how that ended .

The Ravens gave them their toughest fight that season.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
This win had me hype as fukk

Not gonna lie about 11 mins left in the game when brady threw the pic on the goal line i was thinking the pats would lose smh

GOATkowski came thru and so did the D in the very end

:blessed:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
The Ravens gave them their toughest fight that season.

It was a primetime game on NBC, and at the conclusion of that game....the announcing team stated the Giants would be a problem if by chance they got to the Super Bowl. (Just barely backed into the wild card with that 9-7 record they had to win their last 5 or 6 just to get in).

Obviously I didnt get to see the Raven game, but Ill take your word for it.