Since Genital Herpes is allegedly common

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I just saw that fleshlight joint that looks like a spaceship that you can sync up with a dildo, long distance relationships bout to get interesting LOL

Real life is becoming like fiction. Between this, people having sex with Thot bots and marrying holograms, our future looking like blade runner or some shyt.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Real life is becoming like fiction. Between this, people having sex with Thot bots and marrying holograms, our future looking like blade runner or some shyt.

nikka, I went into Taco Bell the other night and walked up to the counter, the nikka at the register told me to order from the machine. I'm like oh...this is it, the matrix is upon us. The machines are going to rise up and enslave us within a generation or two.

Google is skynet, Einhorn, is Fnkle, Finkle is Einhorn :mindblown:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
nikka, I went into Taco Bell the other night and walked up to the counter, the nikka at the register told me to order from the machine. I'm like oh...this is it, the matrix is upon us. The machines are going to rise up and enslave us within a generation or two.

Google is skynet, Einhorn, is Fnkle, Finkle is Einhorn :mindblown:
Taco tech :wow:.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Gential Herpes isn't THAT common.

Cold sores are much more common however.
I've just seen a lot of people try to downplay it lately and not just on here. I also didn't realize how much people don't know about stds/stis and how to protect themselves.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Gential Herpes isn't THAT common.

Cold sores are much more common however.
Yeah there’s HSV-1 and HSV-2. Think I got that right. Almost everyone will have mouth herpes. I’ve never heard that they’re transferable (mouth herpes to genitals) but I could be wrong.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I think its weird that there have been so many threads about it on here....

Yeah there’s HSV-1 and HSV-2. Think I got that right. Almost everyone will have mouth herpes. I’ve never heard that they’re transferable (mouth herpes to genitals) but I could be wrong.

If someone has HSV-1 orally, they can give it to someone through oral sex and then that person will have genital herpes with HSV-1.

I personally never understood why oral herpes was so acceptable...everyone can see when a person has an outbreak.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
I think its weird that there have been so many threads about it on here....

If someone has HSV-1 orally, they can give it to someone through oral sex and then that person will have genital herpes with HSV-1.

I personally never understood why oral herpes was so acceptable...everyone can see when a person has an outbreak.

Oral herpes is interesting because it lays dormant for so long. The only way to really know for certain if you have it is to get tested. And that presents a problem because not every place will test for it since it’s so common. And you can even spread it with no visible outbreak.

The last time I got a full panel test, I specifically asked for the HSV to be included.