since i took my loss, everybody feel like floyd took a loss-Adrien Broner

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
if they fight agian maidana stops him.
Maidana is a big boy, people seem to think of him as the lww small version of Maidana, but versus Broner nikka was like 166 in the ring, thats JMW rehydration, coupled with Broner having a lightweight body and dimensions(reach), he's food just as in the first match

Broner dont want these problems again, not when the machine has already started the spin machine to completely gloss over the loss... Broner issue is his mouth his haters wont except a easy touch, best thing for him to do is hide til like June

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Sounds like Broner is still suffering the after effects of that ass whupping Chino gave him.
The full was much worse

Broner sound as if he trying to put himself into the Mayweather sweepstakes subtly also, like I've stated after Broner got his ass whooped Roger stated that Broner wouldnt get a Floyd fight now, Im starting to believe that was the plan, with GB and Mayweather hesitant as fukk regarding Khan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The full was much worse

Broner sound as if he trying to put himself into the Mayweather sweepstakes subtly also, like I've stated after Broner got his ass whooped Roger stated that Broner wouldnt get a Floyd fight now, Im starting to believe that was the plan, with GB and Mayweather hesitant as fukk regarding Khan

That was the plan, Floyd Sr even said in interviews that if Broner said something to piss off Floyd the fight could happen
shyt was one big marketing plan, probably for Floyd's last fight, the undefeated Broner facing his mentor the undefeated pound for pound greatest
it would've been bigger than pac, but Broner shyt talking already elevated him far beyond his career accomplishments, when Floyd was at the same point he was nowhere near as visible or hated as Broner.

Broner was suppose to easily out box Maidana, I watched the fight with a couple pro boxers, who all hoped on giving Broner his first lost when they climb they ranks, they hated his guts and even thought he would beat Maidana easily even they knew Maidana had the power to stop Broner.
From opening the bell he told me Broner was gonna lose because he looked jittery and Maidana was calm and confident.

Broner fukked up the plan and the mega fight with Floyd, but getting knocked down, the first knock down was inexcusable, and his trainer was right he never recovered from that. But Broner has been damaged, for good, he'd have to KO Maidana to regain ground and thats not gonna happen

I was impressed with Shawn Porter's ass whooping he gave Devon Alexander, him and Keith Thurman need to fight, and the winner should fight Floyd

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That was the plan, Floyd Sr even said in interviews that if Broner said something to piss off Floyd the fight could happen
shyt was one big marketing plan, probably for Floyd's last fight, the undefeated Broner facing his mentor the undefeated pound for pound greatest
it would've been bigger than pac, but Broner shyt talking already elevated him far beyond his career accomplishments, when Floyd was at the same point he was nowhere near as visible or hated as Broner.

Broner was suppose to easily out box Maidana, I watched the fight with a couple pro boxers, who all hoped on giving Broner his first lost when they climb they ranks, they hated his guts and even thought he would beat Maidana easily even they knew Maidana had the power to stop Broner.
From opening the bell he told me Broner was gonna lose because he looked jittery and Maidana was calm and confident.

Broner fukked up the plan and the mega fight with Floyd, but getting knocked down, the first knock down was inexcusable, and his trainer was right he never recovered from that. But Broner has been damaged, for good, he'd have to KO Maidana to regain ground and thats not gonna happen

I was impressed with Shawn Porter's ass whooping he gave Devon Alexander, him and Keith Thurman need to fight, and the winner should fight Floyd
Porter is a career long sparring partner, and Thurman is green, neither desevre to be in the Floyd conversation just yet....Aside from that cosign:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Porter is a career long sparring partner, and Thurman is green, neither desevre to be in the Floyd conversation just yet....Aside from that cosign:ehh:

I'm saying if Devon was in the conversation for a Floyd fight and Porter beat him, I think they brings him up some notches, he needs to take out on more
quality contender, him and Keith Thurman are both undefeated title holders, so if they fight the winner should be the next to fight Floyd who else?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm saying if Devon was in the conversation for a Floyd fight and Porter beat him, I think they brings him up some notches, he needs to take out on more
quality contender, him and Keith Thurman are both undefeated title holders, so if they fight the winner should be the next to fight Floyd who else?
Alexander wasnt getting no damn Floyd match:comeon:

How about Thurman or Porter beat a top 10 WW before their name is in the Mayweather sweepstakes

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I think Thurman is closer to being ready for Floyd than Porter is. Thurman has already beat the brakes off of some decent contenders, while Porter was just recently fighting the likes of Juan Diaz. Dude legit beat Alexander in a huge step up in class, but he needs like 2 or 3 more fights to be ready for the Mayweather sweepstakes.

I'd like to see Thurman fight Maidana or Kell Brooks, or both and then get a shot.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alexander wasnt getting no damn Floyd match:comeon:

How about Thurman or Porter beat a top 10 WW before their name is in the Mayweather sweepstakes

Lets not act like Devon's name wasn't being brought up, if he would've won that fight he would've still been in the conversation
Floyd got 4 more fights and not enough opponents of course he was in the conversation.

wasn't Devon the IBF champion? Porter took his belt, Thurman is ranked number 1 in the WBA rankings, and would've been Broner's mandatory
if he didn't lose. Which is why the should fight each other, the winner raises their stock tremendously

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think Thurman is closer to being ready for Floyd than Porter is. Thurman has already beat the brakes off of some decent contenders, while Porter was just recently fighting the likes of Juan Diaz. Dude legit beat Alexander in a huge step up in class, but he needs like 2 or 3 more fights to be ready for the Mayweather sweepstakes.

I'd like to see Thurman fight Maidana or Kell Brooks, or both and then get a shot.
No no no besides his power, Floyd would put a brutal beaten on Thurman, he's a wild brawler, that doesn't like being walked down nor fighting in the pocket, due to his hands down style, Floyd will murder him, Thurman wouldnt be able to get past Mayweather reach advantage with his hands down style....

SN::Chavez already showed Thurman has little answers for someone who will roll and counter that wild shyt, Chavez was a low level fighter though, and so was Karrass and he struggled in parts in both matches. A Porter match would be good for him but he dont need to start thinking Floyd til at least 2-3 matches at the high level, he's tough, resiliant, likable, I like him, but he doesnt need to be rushed. He should target these fights in order....

Ortiz -big name with big backing to gain some momentum
Porter-A sparring partner, but a win will do him little justice being that that put's him right on the mayweather target
Guerrero-Tough tough fighter who could close do distance quickly and walk him down, the worst match possible but the best possible match to gauge growth
Broner- May counter the shyt out of him, or Thurman may crack that chin, but no point to ponder the Haymon protection services are in effect, lmao
Maidana- He dont want or need those problems, shyt have we heard a whisper from Thurman regarding this match

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
No no no besides his power, Floyd would put a brutal beaten on Thurman, he's a wild brawler, that doesn't like being walked down nor fighting in the pocket, due to his hands down style, Floyd will murder him, Thurman wouldnt be able to get past Mayweather reach advantage with his hands down style....

SN::Chavez already showed Thurman has little answers for someone who will roll and counter that wild shyt, Chavez was a low level fighter though, and so was Karrass and he struggled in parts in both matches. A Porter match would be good for him but he dont need to start thinking Floyd til at least 2-3 matches at the high level, he's tough, resiliant, likable, I like him, but he doesnt need to be rushed. He should target these fights in order....

Ortiz -big name with big backing to gain some momentum
Porter-A sparring partner, but a win will do him little justice being that that put's him right on the mayweather target
Guerrero-Tough tough fighter who could close do distance quickly and walk him down, the worst match possible but the best possible match to gauge growth
Broner- May counter the shyt out of him, or Thurman may crack that chin, but no point to ponder the Haymon protection services are in effect, lmao
Maidana- He dont want or need those problems, shyt have we heard a whisper from Thurman regarding this match

I'm not saying Thurman will beat Floyd. I just feel he's closer to being ready than Porter is. Neither guy will ever truly be ready because there doesn't exist anybody that can prepare you for Mayweather.

I know you don't think much of Thurman from just reading your previous posts on dude so I won't debate you on this any further.

I feel the only people out there that could beat Thurman besides guys like Floyd, Manny, and maybe Bradley is Danny Garica.

I think Thurman beats everyone else on that list you created. Only time will tell though.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Lets not act like Devon's name wasn't being brought up, if he would've won that fight he would've still been in the conversation
Floyd got 4 more fights and not enough opponents of course he was in the conversation.

wasn't Devon the IBF champion? Porter took his belt, Thurman is ranked number 1 in the WBA rankings, and would've been Broner's mandatory
if he didn't lose. Which is why the should fight each other, the winner raises their stock tremendously
fukk the IBF champion got to do with anything Floyd aint have Alexander in his target, his name was mentioned as a smoke screen

And Floyd has plenty of possible opponents, Khan, ,Maidana, Garcia, Pacquaio, Broner, some JMW shkaeup is taking place so fast forward 5 months who knows, plus the possibility of Cotto and Ortiz rematches always remain

Now compare them names to the career long sparring partner Porter, or Thurman .Let fighters build and earn their stripes the right way so they can have a fan base after they get they ass whooped

Thurman is good I like him he's not ready though

And Porter is a ugly rough housing fighter, wouldnt pay to watch him aside from my monthly Showtime subscription

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm not saying Thurman will beat Floyd. I just feel he's closer to being ready than Porter is. Neither guy will ever truly be ready because there doesn't exist anybody that can prepare you for Mayweather.

I know you don't think much of Thurman from just reading your previous posts on dude so I won't debate you on this any further.

I feel the only people out there that could beat Thurman besides guys like Floyd, Manny, and maybe Bradley is Danny Garica.

I think Thurman beats everyone else on that list you created. Only time will tell though.
I like Thurman I feel he's a good exciting young fighter, but a Floyd match can ruin those positives I mentioned for me and to the casual public, why potentially ruin a future star placing him on that pedestal, build your name, build a fan base, and try to catch Mayweather on he tail end of his career, because he's still very much prime from what we saw vs Canelo, and if you beat him more props to you, if you lose you have something to fall back on

Maidana beats him, Paulie may slap him to death with his hands down style, if Chavez could do it why not Paulie and Guerrero will trouble him with his unshakable relentlessness, this ist he match to gauge how good he truly is........................

Thurman needs to work on knowing his dimensions and defense, he looks big, he looks tall, but thats a illusion he short with short reach, you cant be a small fighter fighting like a big boy at the elite level, if he want to fight with his hands down, you have to constantly back peddle like Sergio to avoid damage which Sergio taste match after match, Thurman fights hands down with a shaky chin with no fukks given, he needs to tighten the d/footwork and understand only use the hands down at a safe distance otherwise high guard

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the IBF champion got to do with anything Floyd aint have Alexander in his target, his name was mentioned as a smoke screen

And Floyd has plenty of possible opponents, Khan, ,Maidana, Garcia, Pacquaio, Broner, some JMW shkaeup is taking place so fast forward 5 months who knows, plus the possibility of Cotto and Ortiz rematches always remain

Now compare them names to the career long sparring partner Porter, or Thurman .Let fighters build and earn their stripes the right way so they can have a fan base after they get they ass whooped

Thurman is good I like him he's not ready though

And Porter is a ugly rough housing fighter, wouldnt pay to watch him aside from my monthly Showtime subscription

Maidana lost to Axlenander, but you want to see him fight Floyd, everybody said Broner wasn't proving, so beating Broner makes him ready to step to Floyd

Khan at least has the marketability, we been waiting on Pac forever shyt ain't happening till it happens,
Broner missed that boat taking an L

Shawn Porter and Thurman are undefeated, all the guys you listed have Ls,
you got the nerve to bring up Victor Ortiz, who is ranked anywhere near the top ten in any of the rankings

So Devon's a bum now, even though he beat Maidana who keep sucking off, he beat Matthyssee who's Danny's biggest win to this day,
he only lost to bradley and Shawn Porter two undefeated fighters

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I like Thurman I feel he's a good exciting young fighter, but a Floyd match can ruin those positives I mentioned for me and to the casual public, why potentially ruin a future star placing him on that pedestal, build your name, build a fan base, and try to catch Mayweather on he tail end of his career, because he's still very much prime from what we saw vs Canelo, and if you beat him more props to you, if you lose you have something to fall back on

Maidana beats him, Paulie may slap him to death with his hands down style, if Chavez could do it why not Paulie and Guerrero will trouble him with his unshakable relentlessness, this ist he match to gauge how good he truly is........................

Thurman needs to work on knowing his dimensions and defense, he looks big, he looks tall, but thats a illusion he short with short reach, you cant be a small fighter fighting like a big boy at the elite level, if he want to fight with his hands down, you have to constantly back peddle like Sergio to avoid damage which Sergio taste match after match, Thurman fights hands down with a shaky chin with no fukks given, he needs to tighten the d/footwork and understand only use the hands down at a safe distance otherwise high guard

:russ: at Paulie beating Thurman.

The hate in that post is strong.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maidana lost to Axlenander, but you want to see him fight Floyd, everybody said Broner wasn't proving, so beating Broner makes him ready to step to Floyd

Khan at least has the marketability, we been waiting on Pac forever shyt ain't happening till it happens,
Broner missed that boat taking an L

Shawn Porter and Thurman are undefeated, all the guys you listed have Ls,
you got the nerve to bring up Victor Ortiz, who is ranked anywhere near the top ten in any of the rankings

So Devon's a bum now, even though he beat Maidana who keep sucking off, he beat Matthyssee who's Danny's biggest win to this day,
he only lost to bradley and Shawn Porter two undefeated fighters
How long ago was this Alexander fight, Maidana is a new fighter, with a new trainer, with a impressive win streak at the highest level

Khan is better than those names simply on fukkery

Shawn Porter and Keith Thurman........................... is Devon Alexander the best name you can pull from both of their resumes collectively, and Devon been a bum since he faked a injury and quit vs Bradley slapping ass

What P4P have to ddo with anything regarding Ortiz, he's visbily levels above Thurman and Porters of the world, he's a head case though, a rare headcase, a sellable and likable head case; fans would buy off the strength of the fukkery that happened in fight one

And since you bring up Swift:demonic:
Zab Judah-Bigger name than Matthysse
Khan-Is a international muthafukking boxing star
Eris Morales Twice- This is a lock HOF but Matthysse is Garcia biggest win:stopitslime:

Now pick out three top 15 WW from Porter or Thurman resume collectively since you bring up Garcia's, I'll wait:ufdup:

Last edited: