since i took my loss, everybody feel like floyd took a loss-Adrien Broner

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How long ago was this Alexander fight, Maidana is a new fighter, with a new trainer, with a impressive win streak at the highest level

Khan is better than those names simply on fukkery

Shawn Porter and Keith Thurman is Devon Alexander the best name you can pull from both of their resumes collectively, and Devon been a bum since he faked a injury and quit vs Bradley slapping ass

What P4P have to ddo with anything regarding Ortiz, he's visbily levels above Thurman and Porters of the world, he's a head case though, a reare headcase, a sellable and likable head case; fans would buy off the strength of the fukkery that happened in fight one

And since you bring up Swift:demonic:
Zab Judah-Bigger name than Matthysse
Khan-Is a international muthafukking boxing star
Eris Morales Twice- This is a lock HOF but Matthysse is Garcia biggest win:stopitslime:

Now pick out three top 15 WW from Porter or Thurman resume since you bring up Garcia's, I'll wait:ufdup:
Gotta laugh at myself sometimes:mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Did you not see a unknown Chavez giving him all hell, come at me with facts thats what I operate on and not opinion

nikka you skew facts all the time though.

Chavez looked real good early and was giving dude problems. No doubt, but in boxing it ain't about how you start, but how you finish and Thurman finishing>>>Chaves starting

I don't want Thurman to fight Floyd right away. I'd like to see him beat Brooks and Maidana first, but if he gets a shot before that happens, I can't be mad at him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nikka you skew facts all the time though.

Chavez looked real good early and was giving dude problems. No doubt, but in boxing it ain't about how you start, but how you finish and Thurman finishing>>>Chaves starting

I don't want Thurman to fight Floyd right away. I'd like to see him beat Brooks and Maidana first, but if he gets a shot before that happens, I can't be mad at him.
This is bullshyt nikka:comeon:...................Complete bullshyt:pacspit:

Who the fukk was chavez now, GB has this huge stable of lww and WW to pick from but they pick a Chavez for Thurman, why not a Ortiz, Matthysse or Cano this is all you need to know about Thurman.................

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This is bullshyt nikka:comeon:...................Complete bullshyt:pacspit:

Who the fukk was chavez now, GB has this huge stable of lww and WW to pick from but they pick a Chavez for Thurman, why not a Ortiz, Matthysse or Cano this is all you need to know about Thurman.................

:what:

Dude was an undefeated power puncher. Why not give him a chance? All those nikkas you naming are retreads. Fight ending up being competitive and entertaining anyways. Thurman beat somebody who was young and had power and wasn't backing down after getting hit. We saw him battle through adversity. Chaves had a good showing in the US. I mean damn everybody won here and you still bytching.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what:

Dude was an undefeated power puncher. Why not give him a chance? All those nikkas you naming are retreads. Fight ending up being competitive and entertaining anyways. Thurman beat somebody who was young and had power and wasn't backing down after getting hit. We saw him battle through adversity. Chaves had a good showing in the US. I mean damn everybody won here and you still bytching.
He undefeated cause he aint fight body quite yet, should Floyd be facing nikkas 1 win and 0 loses cause their undefeated, because truth told them 1 win 0 loss fighters is comparable to Thurmans resume cause he's fought jack shyt....

@LauderdaleBoss who the fukk he beat, huh, somebody, anybody, shytyyyyyyttttt(clay davis voice) one top 15 WW, just one

Answer this question also, if GB has a loaded stable from 140-147 why unknown fish for a fighter out the country, smoke and mirrors friend smoke and mirrors...Understand it:demonic:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He undefeated cause he aint fight body quite yet, should Floyd be facing nikkas 1 win and 0 loses cause their undefeated, because truth told them 1 win 0 loss fighters is comparable to Thurmans resume cause he's fought jack shyt....

@LauderdaleBoss who the fukk he beat, huh, somebody, anybody, shytyyyyyyttttt(clay davis voice) one top 15 WW, just one

Answer this question also, if GB has a loaded stable from 140-147 why unknown fish for a fighter out the country, smoke and mirrors friend smoke and mirrors...Understand it:demonic:

:russ:

You bring up guys like LM and Cano, but forget that at one time those dudes were unknown and haven't fought anybody yet either. Chaves got his shot at Thurman who was another nikka who ain't fought nobody yet and he loss.

:snoop: at this nikka finding a problem with two undefeated boxers fighting each other. :umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The point is they were nobodies first.

Using your logic, fans wouldn't have gotten a chance to see Jennings/Spilka last weekend. :childplease:
Just stop, Thurman has been around like 2 years now on the cusp of greater things while having yet to face one legit fighter, and has looked shaky as fukk in 3 of those matches, vs Zavec, Chavez and Karrass

He's now free why aint he calling out this massive WW(140-147) stable..........?

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just stop, Thurman has been around like 2 years now on the cusp of greater things while having yet to face one legit fighter, and has looked shaky as fukk in 3 of those matches, vs Zavec, Chavez and Karrass

He's now free why aint he calling out this massive WW(140-147) stable..........?

What are you talking about? I could have sworn he calls out "The world of boxing" in every post fight interview. :russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What are you talking about? I could have sworn he calls out "The world of boxing" in every post fight interview. :russ:
Yeah back in the day on HBO, now that he a top 10 WW he gives the :mjpls: when asked about who he fighting next, now what the fukk he said weeks back

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's see Thurman/Canelo or Thurman/Siberian rocky provokinov, Thurman/Matthyse or Thurman/Bradley

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ortiz -big name with big backing to gain some momentum
Porter-A sparring partner, but a win will do him little justice being that that put's him right on the mayweather target
Guerrero-Tough tough fighter who could close do distance quickly and walk him down, the worst match possible but the best possible match to gauge growth
Broner- May counter the shyt out of him, or Thurman may crack that chin, but no point to ponder the Haymon protection services are in effect, lmao
Maidana- He dont want or need those problems, shyt have we heard a whisper from Thurman regarding this match
While you're right about thurman
Shut the fukk up Skip