Since Kobe started "Detail," players are undefeated in their next game

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
He needs to pump out 4 raptors videos ASAP :mjgrin:
On episode 2 he discusses DeRozan's decision making. I think he should seriously look at it because if there's anyone that really needs to show up this series is him.

However that episode was based on Wizards matchup.

The Cavaliers and LeBron especially is too difficult to pinpoint and are more versatile. Raptors just gotta outplay them.

I don't know why but I think DeRozan and Lowry are intimidated by LeBron, but I don't care too much about Lowry

Daps
nah make it :mjgrin:
After sifting through the data its almost impossible to quantify this list. All of the data seems to be skewed in favour of traditional point gaurds(Stockton, Magic) and big men like Kareem, Malone etc which isn't fair IMO to SG and SF. So nah the list is a myth man

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They weren't finding Gobert in Game 1. But after this episode they did. Kobe System
70552fd79c9d0fe38886fef7657bfc94.png

Hope Luke knows he has a two year window before kobe takes his seat:banderas:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Donovan Mitchell didn't like Kobe too much growing up, but know he's one of his favourite players

Be physical, go into them and get them into foul trouble- kobe

By then end of the game nearly everyone was on the verge of fouling out. Seems as though Wade did this in 06 series. Draw the foul like harden

Another NBA player co-sgning Kobe. But let cacs on this site bring up snitching and rape :hhh:

If i was an NBA player id pick the brain of the dream, and Bean as much as possible. Those are 2 of the most skilled to ever play the game and will actually give you feedback if you reach out. Scust at Dwight having the opportunity to learn from both and took nothing from it

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Honestly I think he’d mad an excellent coach
Only for some.....

I could see Kobe giving those just having fun, cant shoot ass nikkas all types of hell.......That Jordan/Phil trait to coaching, can be a good or deadly thing.......Even Phil wasnt above shooting the boat to make a point like he did with the Knicks on some I gotta sign him, oh well keep Melo, and no trade.....Kobe wouldn't be able to hide his smug side like Phil