Since Kobe started "Detail," players are undefeated in their next game

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After sifting through the data its almost impossible to quantify this list. All of the data seems to be skewed in favour of traditional point gaurds(Stockton, Magic) and big men like Kareem, Malone etc which isn't fair IMO to SG and SF. So nah the list is a myth man

Break it down to position. I mean off the top of my head the top "IQ" 2 guards would be:

1. Jordan
2. Kobe
3. Wade
4. Reggie Miller
5. Ginobili (taking about IQ and not the best player at the position)

PG
1. Magic
2. Kidd
3. Nash
4. CP3
5. John Stockton (I hate Stockton, and never liked his game, but dude was smart as hell, he might have paved the way for CP3's bs tricks)

I also tend to judge players that I grew up watching and from my era. I do respect and understand the greats before.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny that Kobe is getting more out of these players than their coaches.

Not really. Kobe is a basketball savant. Championship-tier first options see the game differently and Kobe is like the top 1% of NBA basketball talent / IQ.

Kobe could easily be an offensive coach or skills development coach for a good team. I need to see how he handles a variety of rosters, lineups, minute management, etc before I say he could be a head coach but he got the brain for it.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Last ep Kobe advised Donovan to make passes over the top to find Gobert for easy baskets. He took his advice.
70552fd79c9d0fe38886fef7657bfc94.png

damn, he sure did.

I just watched the Kobe Detail an hour ago

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone got a link to the James Harden episode?

The nigg is a basketball wizard. Like somebody else said he calls the game like a Don. We gotta start appreciating niggs like this while they're still here spilling free game. Kobe is one of them dudes that plays his own lane and minds his business. But if you wanna talk real basketball he'd talk it all day wit u.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Not really. Kobe is a basketball savant. Championship-tier first options see the game differently and Kobe is like the top 1% of NBA basketball talent / IQ.

Kobe could easily be an offensive coach or skills development coach for a good team. I need to see how he handles a variety of rosters, lineups, minute management, etc before I say he could be a head coach but he got the brain for it.

Kobe would be a dog shxt coach because hes not good at motivating other people or maximizing their abilities if he cant lead by example.

He is number 2 at his position and was one of the most neurotic (in a good way) when it came to winning but those people almost never make good coaches because they dont know how to motivate people who arent built like them.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The nigg is a basketball wizard. Like somebody else said he calls the game like a Don. We gotta start appreciating niggs like this while they're still here spilling free game. Kobe is one of them dudes that plays his own lane and minds his business. But if you wanna talk real basketball he'd talk it all day wit u.
That 3rd sentence :mjcry: