Sitting here watching The Godfather for the 1400th time....

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man they gave Sonny dat work.

sonny-causeway.jpg

:whew: :sadbron:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Sorry to re-up this old thread but damn brehs I just finished up The Godfather Epic.:wow:

Never watched it like this uncut and at 7 hours it felt like a lil over 2.

Where is this ranked brehs? I feel it's the perfect movie when told this way, my biggest complaint with Godfather 2 was the cutting back n forth between stories so you couldn't get the full feel for everything.

Pacino, DeNiro, Caan and Brando did their fukking things just perfection

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Sorry to re-up this old thread but damn brehs I just finished up The Godfather Epic.:wow:

Never watched it like this uncut and at 7 hours it felt like a lil over 2.

Where is this ranked brehs? I feel it's the perfect movie when told this way, my biggest complaint with Godfather 2 was the cutting back n forth between stories so you couldn't get the full feel for everything.

Pacino, DeNiro, Caan and Brando did their fukking things just perfection

I love watching it in this epic format.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Mutilated his face too :mjcry:

The Don so cold he plotted for his own death to be the catalyst for Mike's revenge :wow::wow::wow:

Coldest is they kept Carlo close all this time, Mike got him right after he baptized his kid breh :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Moe Greene, fukk you too :demonic:
fukk a Carlo Rizzi....fukk him

Nothing colder than Michael Corleone plotting that move against everybody that wronged the family:banderas:

I love watching it in this epic format.

I only saw it on USA and I had to tap out cuz of commercials. But watching it on HBO it was a beautiful watch.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Mike embodied everything Vito was, I think that's why he didn't want that life for him. Vito could see that Mike was the one to take the Corleone family to heights he only dreamed of.

In the book Vito remembers that whenever he punished his kids for something they would all act out like spoiled brats....except for Mike - he would just stare at him and get quiet :demonic:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man they gave Sonny dat work.

sonny-causeway.jpg

:whew: :sadbron:
Sonny is the entire reason all that sh*t jumped off in the first place tho. It all started with that sit down with The Turk Sollozzo over starting up the dope game.
virgil_sollozzo_1.jpg

Vito said no. And Sollozzo offered them more dough in the deal and Sonny was like :ohhh: :whoo:and he spoke out of turn in favor of the deal. Right then and there Sollozzo knew he had to take out the Don to get the drugs up and running. And the other families needed the Corleons to be on board with sellin' dem white powders. And from there sh*t spiraled out of control

Last edited: