Skeme tells Ice Cube "nikkas will slap the shyt out of you like they did in the 90s"

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:damn: Vlad is obsessed with Ice Cube. Been using the "Alonzo" clip to diss Cube since "Straight Out Of Compton" dropped :mjlol:

I don't remember exactly where it was/when it was but Ice Cube talked about DJ Vlad/Rick Ross thing an interview one time and I think it stemmed from that.

He clearly has a problem with Cube, even people mention it in the YouTube comments of a bunch of his interviews with westcoast artist. When NWA movie came out he literally took a shot at him multiple times in any interview remotely related to Cube.

jelanitsunami

i got like 6 names I can be anybody
Daps
Damn homie looks strung out. I remember peeping his Ingleworld tape after hearing him on Crenshaw and Get Home Safely a couple years ago but his buzz never really took off. Rappers need stop doing Vlad interviews in general though no good press ever comes from these.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blood off xan x lean ( I said in another thread a while back , slime need to put the kup down ) ..and that interview was painful to watch coz relly got talent to be more then that

But outside of that I see skeme stick in his neck out and sayin its Ingelwood on mine.. They mentioned cube and were talkin bout.cliques from back in the day .. So he felt that brought mack.10 in to it

Plus a few years back there was a whole heavy movement in LA ... And it was the new west rappers sayin the OGs weren't lookin out or taken em under there wing or doin enough ..

Cube was asked the Q on how he felt ..and he basically summed it up or answered by sayin there is no new west without.me bein a part of.it or co sign in it ..so I don't know those rappers

Skeme obviously didn't f wit that statement

And.mack was always 1 who put on FO upcoming cats rnd LA ..he don't get enough credit in that regard

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screen_Shot_2016_07_15_at_23_11_01.png
=
j9wp7ewiox4sronmy3oj_400x400.png

:wtf:

When did Cube claim to be RSC? :dwillhuh:

Yea I wonder who started this rumor.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I used to fukk with Skeme but everyone in this thread is right when they say his recent shyt is sub par. Cubes a living legend fukk does Skeme have to gain by calling him out :snoop:

And no I didn't watch the video cos fukk a Vlad :pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall mustve forgot when Cube basically said fukk all these new wack azz nikkas:mjlol:
Ice Cube Feels ‘Disrespected’ by West Coast Rappers

Thats my nikka you love to hate:banderas:,some new west nikkas was saying the OG's need to to step aside from making music,and let the young cats take over....As a competetive emcee,Cube took offense to being told he need to step aside to put nikkas on and went off on the "new west"....i liked the competetiveness from both sides but not much came from it....Cube dropped his worst album ever with I Am The West....and new west nikkas like Crooked I,J Rock and Skeme who was obviously upset and still is,aint go on to do shyt:stopitslime:.

All these nikkas thinkin Cube a sucka or "nice guy",run up on em,maybe ive been brainwashed by his music,but hes one of the few im almost 100% sure would throw his movie studio,and millions in the bushes to give u the fade:blessed: