Skinny clothes > Only fat & old nikkas hate. My outfit was too fly today

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black long sleeve shirt fit perfectly. skinny slim fit dark navy blue pants. that slight flood and stop right at where the shoes start. and I had my black beret hat on. Beard game full but short, not hanging. Slant mustache and a shadow cut. black vans with the white canvas. black socks.

I'm thin so my clothes fir perfectly like they're tailor made to my body. Bring back baggy clothes for what? The moment they bring baggy back its going to be a civil war because motherfukker I'm not going back. I feel sexy. Plus my bugle show. My penis is 5.5 inches flaccid. Thats my male cleavage u damn right I like it showing.

Wait until I get my tatted sleeves. U know im going to the best black artist in the world. no ghetto shyt ...real fly art

nikka I killed the competition. I wish it was cold so I could've put on my beige levi jacket. Im the best dressed on this site

I notice only fat nikkas hate on skinny clothes or old dusty nikkas wearing some 5xl southpole hoody with some bootcut jeans

Skinny gang we in here man. This aint a fad, nikka this is a lifestyle. We willing to die over these clothes out chea nikka. Man ill kill over my clothes. Go back to baggy and do what nikka? drink a fukking 40 on the curb. fukk outta here nikka

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
OP in the club like

giphy.gif

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Man ill kill over my clothes. Go back to baggy and do what nikka? drink a fukking 40 on the curb. fukk outta here nikka

:dead:

Die over your Levi jacket, brehs

But nah I feel you..... Glad the baggy era was over :whoa:

The only thing worse than the baggy era was the rockstar era :whoa:

I had an Ed Hardy t-shirt for everyday of the week

That was a sad time.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
nothing is weirder than fat nikkas in skinny clothes tho. ol dr robotnik built nikkas . nikkas cheat. upper body count nikka

He got the Bent truck posted in the hood though :banderas:

I need a pic like this :banderas:

Imma go back to my childhood crib one day with the Wraith and take a flick for the gram :banderas:

Thats goals.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Die over your Levi jacket, brehs

But nah I feel you..... Glad the baggy era was over :whoa:

The only thing worse than the baggy era was the rockstar era :whoa:

I had an Ed Hardy t-shirt for everyday of the week

That was a sad time.
the worst was the Hawaiian shirt era. we had on 4 xl Hawaiian shirts, baggy jeans and huge hoodies with timbs. around 99 2000

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
This nikka be Google imaging other men trying to assemble his style... Ol I can't wait until my sleeve completes my image ass nikka .how old are you?