Skinny clothes > Only fat & old nikkas hate. My outfit was too fly today

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
You takin up the whole first page with your bullshyt breh :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: Man

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka be Google imaging other men trying to assemble his style... Ol I can't wait until my sleeve completes my image ass nikka .how old are you?
fukk outta here nikka. I did u come to that conclusion?

u sound madd...what u rocking...probably some wack ass jordans waiting in line with kids to cop the new color ways

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Man,

I hear ya

I started off with slim fit but since I’ve been going to the gym I rock super skinny look

The only problem is that I carry a lot of stuff and so it bulges my pockets: cigarette, some little bit lip gloss for when my lips dry, phone charger, some little bit fat wallet, mints, lighter, hand sanitizer, ratchet knife, phones, small tissues, sunglasses etc

so it really stuffed my skinny pockets and made me look like I have curvy hips and look mad feminine

Instead I got one of these joints to carry stuff in and revolutionised my life:

ASAP-Rocky-Goyard-Urbain-Messenger-Bag.jpg

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
fukk outta here nikka. I did u come to that conclusion?

u sound madd...what u rocking...probably some wack ass jordans waiting in line with kids to cop the new color ways
Vapormax Lulu lemon shorts and a custom t my friend made. I'm not mad, just bored... Watching the game but I'm ready to hit this mudbig festival. Good luck with your tat:yeshrug:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vapormax Lulu lemon shorts and a custom t my friend made. I'm not mad, just bored... Watching the game but I'm ready to hit this mudbig festival. Good luck with your tat:yeshrug:
thats wack hipster shyt. im fly

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man,

I hear ya

I started off with slim fit but since I’ve been going to the gym I rock super skinny look

The only problem is that I carry a lot of stuff and so it bulges my pockets: cigarette, some little bit lip gloss for when my lips dry, phone charger, some little bit fat wallet, mints, lighter, hand sanitizer, ratchet knife, phones, small tissues, sunglasses etc

so it really stuffed my skinny pockets and made me look like I have curvy hips and look mad feminine

I feel u but I cant go man bag. I do a book bag . It looks too much like a purse

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wear skinny chinos and vans yet I'm the hipster. Typical coli guy thinking he's sharper than he is.
they're temporary. these are my errand shoes. im about to cop a fresh brand I cant even say...hype beast are listening

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
I feel u but I cant go man bag. I do a book bag . It looks too much like a purse

Try one of these new joints everyone wearing:

6b8ecfbc16e07ac3f66ec92798ca2314.jpg

You can really accecorise and color match to bring your outfit to life instead of carry some little bit Jansport with skin jean

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Skinny gang we in here man. This aint a fad, nikka this is a lifestyle. We willing to die over these clothes out chea nikka. Man ill kill over my clothes. Go back to baggy and do what nikka? drink a fukking 40 on the curb. fukk outta here nikka

:dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Man,

I hear ya

Lmao I'm sorry but you said lip gloss and then showed that man purse. You got my dying

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Man,

I hear ya

Is that his purse?:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Man