SMACK/URL A Perfect Day To Die Live Update/Discussion Thread

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I feel you but this might end up being a good battle tho. (I'm not saying you )but a lot of cats simply hate JJDD and overlook him a lot. He was cookin vs Prep, Wavy and Clips and I think he's gonna try to kill Tay Roc. And you know Roc is gonna seriously try to fukk JJDD up badly.

Both of these nikkaz ain't gonna slack not one bit and the intensity and tension on the stage should be all in this matchup :ehh:
Right after I posted that, I thought that maybe it would be interesting cuz just cuz TODD would have a name like Roc to flip and just sheer speculation on my part that the URL crowd might not be a little muted and not as :bryan::damn: at everything Roc says but that might just me not being :whoo: at Roc's last few performances. Not bad but no Should I give him a Smith like Emmitt or Emmitt Till Will type moment lol.
I fukks with Tay Roc heavy and I don't really care for JJDD but I love grudge matches so this should be good imo
I feel like I'm missing something other than those shots at each other in those battles in the trailer, what else was said or what else happened? Just wondering.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Right after I posted that, I thought that maybe it would be interesting cuz just cuz TODD would have a name like Roc to flip and just sheer speculation on my part that the URL crowd might not be a little muted and not as :bryan::damn: at everything Roc says but that might just me not being :whoo: at Roc's last few performances. Not bad but no Should I give him a Smith like Emmitt or Emmitt Till Will type moment lol.

I feel like I'm missing something other than those shots at each other in those battles in the trailer, what else was said or what else happened? Just wondering.

They've been going back and forth on Twitter for almost 1 year and a half

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Not a chance in hell JJDD can beat Tay Roc. Not a chance in hell. nikkas who think that think JJDD beat hitman. And those nikkas can :camby:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny
Boom
T top
ILL WILL
BIG KANNON
Rum Nitty
Cortez
ROC
B DOT

giphy.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one will give them credit, but Smack had a really good year. RvV, Nome, SM5 all were pretty good even if we didn't get a "You Gon Get This Work."

They're also working on that December card which should be good as well.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No one will give them credit, but Smack had a really good year. RvV, Nome, SM5 all were pretty good even if we didn't get a "You Gon Get This Work."

:patrice: Redemption was more entertaining than all of these cards top to bottom for me, those the only battles i rewatch outside of Shine sending Verb to Rich Dollarz

smack can't control the material tho so :yeshrug:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:patrice: Redemption was more entertaining than all of these cards top to bottom for me, those the only battles i rewatch outside of Shine sending Verb to Rich Dollarz

smack can't control the material tho so :yeshrug:

Random

who's worse, Prep or Rich Dolarz?

Both were at the bottom of their class when they were active

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

I have to agree :yeshrug:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Swave was supposed to battle Saga on the Pittsburgh card but it got scrapped. Swave was "told" the battle was gonna happen on the Dec card. But supposedly Chilla vs Saga is happening on that card. Swave was on unbiased sounding bitter about it,.

XdEITz.png
See now, this kinda shyt right here got me looking at SMACK URL like :francis:.
Swave's Daylyt battle never went down. And he never got a chance to be on another URL card in a while. I'm not sure but I think his last URL showing was when he battled Young Kannon and clearly beat the young boy. They do some of the OGs kinda dirty. Not all of them but cats like Swave Sevah, Head ICE, and Marv Won. Bill Collector was going to battle Marv Won and presented it to URL but they said Marv Won wasn't URL material; even though he beat the breaks off Cortez in a classic......ok, he lost to Math but you know what I mean. That Head ICE interview made me realize how infrequent he's been on SMACK but it seems he would be way more in the pocket with them than most. But he's not. With Swave, I guess his losses to Verb and Rosenberg got him looking crazy. He bounced back against Showoff on RBE.