SMACK/URL A Perfect Day To Die Live Update/Discussion Thread

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
SMACK needs to stop trying to force feed generic ass Rain to fans. nikkas done named an event after his whack ass album smh. Absolutely no one is going to check for that shyt.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Rain be in their ears about a lot of shyt that goes down on URL on the low.

Ardamus

Daps
shyt is still wack and bad business if he didn't know. At least hook Swave up on a different card in the future that's guaranteed. Or tell him before he gets on social media about the battle falling through.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
SMACK needs to stop trying to force feed generic ass Rain to fans. nikkas done named an event after his whack ass album smh. Absolutely no one is going to check for that shyt.

You guys plus people in the YouTube comments got me feeling like a square for liking Rain's music :mjcry:

He's dope, IMO.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey that would be an interesting style match-up.

Bars/lyricism vs swag/performance

Ice already battled Goodz
And he's close with Lux.

Clips battled Lux and he's cool with Goodz

Both don't battle often either

For someone like Lux, who is searching for an opponent, Goodz makes a lot of sense.

Goodz is a guy who is very selective on who he battles, is willing to actually sell the battle, & the crowd loves him. You can create hype behind a battle like that & Lux doesn't have to worry about the battling losing steam, because Goodz will not be battling Handicap Harry on Iowa Farm Battle League.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I dont want to see Lux waste bars on Goodz tbh. Zero interest in that matchup.

Let's be honest we both prolly prefer Lux vs Chilla for the display of lyricism

But realistically Lux vs Goodz makes more sense RIGHT NOW from URL perspective.

They can both sell the fight.
They have history
They both don't battle often.

As long as Chilla keeps building his URL stock up and Lux doesn't lose his stock by a terrible L that clash will be more epic on the long run

Ardamus

Daps
Goodz is not an easy dude to beat. He will hit you with bars, jokes, and creativity. That Earl shyt is one of the best things in battle rap. I figure Lux peeps that Goodz is selective and not an easy opponent tho. His loss really is with Hollow because of that bullshyt in the third round.

Goodz gets the OG pass on doing what the fukk he wants. Him battling Lux is interesting but I'm skeptical on it happening with no hype behind it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nyggas still care to see Swave??....Dude ain't never been dope to begin with lmao, and ain't marketable for shyt. He might as well chill out and look for somebody else.to battle, he already got his bread so fukk it, it ain't like he all.the way assed out in the situation lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodz is not an easy dude to beat. He will hit you with bars, jokes, and creativity. That Earl shyt is one of the best things in battle rap. I figure Lux peeps that Goodz is selective and not an easy opponent tho. His loss really is with Hollow because of that bullshyt in the third round.

Goodz gets the OG pass on doing what the fukk he wants. Him battling Lux is interesting but I'm skeptical on it happening with no hype behind it.
Goodz isn't great at anything besides stage presence but he's adequate enough at everything that his presence can carry an ENTIRE battle including opponent.