SMACK/URL A Perfect Day To Die Live Update/Discussion Thread

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
X-Factor losing Goodz on the big stage tarnished him in URL. Afterwards, he did decent against JJDD on that Detroit card. Said some pauseworthy shyt against Ill Will (that battle was meh overall). Went toe to toe with Head ICE (but really, nodoby can beat ICE tho, lol). But yeah, X has gotten clowned hard since then, and that one rounder with Clips was the beginning. Sucks because he went in on DNA and Rich Dolarz like crazy.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
X-factor vs K-Shine would be more appropriate on Quest Mcody's Barbarian Battle League anyway.

This pure speculation on my part, but I think K-Shine pulled a "Calicoe." I don't think he was ready. DNA is the one actually booking Shine's battles. Shine is not a nygga like DNA that can write rounds with very little prep time.

Todd has said he seen DNA put together his rounds in his hotel room the day of the battle at some KOTD event.

Both DNA & Shine have been battling a lot. DNA freestyled a lot during his Brizz battle, but he can do it at such a high level he can pull it off.

This nygga Danja Zone & Quest where on rapgrid talking about dna/brizz. Danja was saying DNA shouldn't even write his material if he's gonna come like that.

I think Prep is another nygga who should experiment & try one round just freestyling. I think he could potentially do it at a real high level.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rain talking kinda reckless

I was listening to the WR. Norbes brought up how Rain was smashing all these female battles rappers & Rain wanted to keep that private.

My point is you need to give this nygga Rain a big ass gold chain, some xclusive vodka, some hoes in his videos, & he should be rapping about some ignorant shyt in a clever way because it's obvious he's naturally an a$$hole.

I'm not saying he should be like everyone else, but I've heard his concious shyt. It's boring. He needs to create that aggressive content that reflects the harsh realities of the way he's really living. The reckless talk, the hoes, the slick talk, etc.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
X-factor vs K-Shine would be more appropriate on Quest Mcody's Barbarian Battle League anyway.

This pure speculation on my part, but I think K-Shine pulled a "Calicoe." I don't think he was ready. DNA is the one actually booking Shine's battles. Shine is not a nygga like DNA that can write rounds with very little prep time.

Todd has said he seen DNA put together his rounds in his hotel room the day of the battle at some KOTD event.

Both DNA & Shine have been battling a lot. DNA freestyled a lot during his Brizz battle, but he can do it at such a high level he can pull it off.

This nygga Danja Zone & Quest where on rapgrid talking about dna/brizz. Danja was saying DNA shouldn't even write his material if he's gonna come like that.

I think Prep is another nygga who should experiment & try one round just freestyling. I think he could potentially do it at a real high level.

While I agree DNA freestyles at a much higher level than anyone else doing it, I'm going to fully reserve my judgment for the footage. A typical URL crowd, twitter updates, and a drunk Danja Zone are hardly enough for me to...
6N00gmu.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I agree DNA freestyles at a much higher level than anyone else doing it, I'm going to fully reserve my judgment for the footage. A typical URL crowd, twitter updates, and a drunk Danja Zone are hardly enough for me to...
6N00gmu.gif

DNA freestyling isn't even the point here.

The point is K-Shine isn't use to the type of schedule he's been battling at & most likely was not prepared. He can not freestyle or put together rounds at the pace DNA can.

He needs to slow down. Didn't even have a third round for Ill Will.

Very few guys out there can work the type schedule DNA does. Cortez is another guy that can put together material quickly.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I was listening to the WR. Norbes brought up how Rain was smashing all these female battles rappers & Rain wanted to keep that private.

My point is you need to give this nygga Rain a big ass gold chain, some xclusive vodka, some hoes in his videos, & he should be rapping about some ignorant shyt in a clever way because it's obvious he's naturally an a$$hole.

I'm not saying he should be like everyone else, but I've heard his concious shyt. It's boring. He needs to create that aggressive content that reflects the harsh realities of the way he's really living. The reckless talk, the hoes, the slick talk, etc.
exactly, said that a few days ago when hit em up dropped

he needs to change his name too, sounds like a backup singer to ray j walking around calling himself "rain"