SMACK/URL - Born Legacy Supreme 2 - Live on PPV 5/12/2018

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhh....Math got an arguable 30, and his rebuttal got a top 3 reaction. More like Clips died tonight.
You wasn't there :umaaad:

Math got a big reaction but he choked as well... not a clean performance at all. Plus Bonnie barred him up and that will be an angle we'll hear for a while.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus Bonnie barred him up and that will be an angle we'll hear for a while.

You think so?

We all thought that Bonnie was better just with that one guest bar. The rest of her bars were kind awkward

Maths rebuttal laid it to rest in my opinion

And let’s not forget all of our ex’s have dirt on us lol

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You wasn't there :umaaad:

Math got a big reaction but he choked as well... not a clean performance at all. Plus Bonnie barred him up and that will be an angle we'll hear for a while.
Regardless, he clearly won the battle, and came out looking fine. 2 for 2:umad:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You think so?

We all thought that Bonnie was better just with that one guest bar. The rest of her bars were kind awkward

Maths rebuttal laid it to rest in my opinion

And let’s not forget all of our ex’s have dirt on us lol
Yeah,
That Bonnie shyt didn’t hit at all for me. Saying shyt like “he got one eye, but you got one ball” is not good to me. Also that whole get em thing have been done better imo. Verb, and Young X “get em” shyt was much better. Plus he killed her with that rebuttal. Bonnie is a angle Math will always hear about, but this battle does nothing to enhance it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah,
That Bonnie shyt didn’t hit at all for me. Saying shyt like “he got one eye, but you got one ball” is not good to me. Also that whole get em thing have been done better imo. Verb, and Young X “get em” shyt was much better. Plus he killed her with that rebuttal. Bonnie is a angle Math will always hear about, but this battle does nothing to enhance it.
shyt was terrible

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Didn't see the battle but I do think its odd I hear more about Clips getting crucified than Ave choking in the 3rd. I'll have to watch this but so far, by default...this is what it sounds like I mean....Clips 2-1. I guess it depends on the chokes but still, a lot of nikkas going in on him but not Ave? Odd.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Didn't see the battle but I do think its odd I hear more about Clips getting crucified than Ave choking in the 3rd. I'll have to watch this but so far, by default...this is what it sounds like I mean....Clips 2-1. I guess it depends on the chokes but still, a lot of nikkas going in on him but not Ave? Odd.
Clips 2nd was so bad turrrible *barkley voice*
Thats why he getting crucified his 2nd round was basically a choke
Ave won 2-1 clearly 1st n 2nd
Ave aint choke but he clearly cut his 3rd short
Clips 3rd was his best round but was clearly beatable
Ave 3rd was a short round seems like he was about to stutter and cut his round probably cuz he had already clearly won the battle

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
There are some opinions that may change once the footage drops

People may feel different about some battles once they drop, geechie vs jc, x vs wess, ryda vs cort.

Ave vs clips is not one of them. Ave beat clips about as clear as it can get. Clips 2nd is a contender for worst round of the year. Danja win is clear too.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
There are some opinions that may change once the footage drops

People may feel different about some battles once they drop, geechie vs jc, x vs wess, ryda vs cort.

Ave vs clips is not one of them. Ave beat clips about as clear as it can get. Clips 2nd is a contender for worst round of the year. Danja win is clear too.

I don’t think “waiting until the footage drops” works anymore now that’s we’ve got VOD (for those that paid). I think the winners and losers are pretty much set in stone now we’re in the PPV era because we can watch the battles multiple times before making a judgement call and we don’t have to rely on recaps.